HTC BlinkFeed will soon be available for all Android users
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1910; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
What?Why?Some people are buying htc for this feature and now they're just giving it out for free?
8. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Google play newsstand > everything else
10. JC557 (Posts: 1228; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Not really, I've ran into some issues with it and Google doesn't seem take feedback on it.
17. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
It's not as bad as the thousands of one-star reviews would lead you to believe but I still feel like Currents was WAY better in terms of navigation.
2. Deaconclgi (Posts: 395; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I can't wait to install it on my Nexus 5. I was looking at a 2013 HTC One and I liked how BlinkFeed looked.
5. techperson211 (Posts: 961; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Don't think apple would allow it. It's like saying their ui is awful and need a touch of blink feed.
11. Kishin (Posts: 695; Member since: 30 May 2013)
A modified edition of Blinkfeed..with iOS UI..it just crossed my mind and i find it imposable for it to happen..
19. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 723; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
install ilauncher. Its great. All animations are accurate and its light and snappy.
4. techperson211 (Posts: 961; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Yeah blink feed was so cool back then.2013. I think that was the only thing that I liked about htc. Would like to try it out.
6. miguelmeza14 (Posts: 60; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
Why would they do that? Blinkfeed is supposed to be one of the main features of the HTC One and now they're making it available to everyone? I just don't understand HTC.
15. ihavenoname (Posts: 1580; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
I guess that it's like promotion of HTC software.
9. Muayyad (Posts: 190; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
What if they push ads for their devices through it :)
12. Taters (Posts: 4272; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
No thank you. I wanted to turn it off but I couldn't.
16. true1984 (Posts: 683; Member since: 23 May 2012)
umm actually you can, so that means you never owned the phone at all did you?
20. Taters (Posts: 4272; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I owned it. You couldn't when it first came out. You dumb ass....
14. soodmonu (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
may be because they will do it like nokia they will give like a preview of blinkfeed and hope the user likes it enough and buys a htc device
18. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
I'd definitely try it, from what I've seen it looks really nice. A Sense launcher would make me even happier though.