Google to deliver “an array of consumer devices,” to challenge Apple?
1. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
google, push it to the uk! I can see people buying into this in the here
2. Sniggly (Posts: 7300; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I want to know what expectations Google Music isn't living up to. I personally find it to be a great service. I've already bought some music from it. The only annoyance is that Amazon MP3 beats it in price.
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yea, ive gotten probably a dozen paid songs from it... which is exactly a dozen more than i thought id ever buy.. ;) I like to watch out for their sales and grab stuff when its cheap and fill out the few holes i have in my collection.
3. danwatson (Posts: 117; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
For some reason I still can't access the new market from my EVO so I can't even purchase music from the device. Not sure what is up. Google needs to fix stuff like this or people won't switch.
4. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
ever since google music came out thats the only place i get my music so easy and convenient
6. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 209; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
isnt some of the problem stemming from the fact that there are a lot of apps in the marketplace which allow users to download mp3's for free? Theres usually always one or two of those apps in the top 100 list and they arent difficult apps to use.