Global warming takes its toll on the Android Jelly Bean statue
1. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Poor mascot :P
3. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Maybe time for them to let us taste it then. . .
4. ryq24 (Posts: 643; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
maybe its a sign! a sign that something bad is coming toward android! :-)
16. SleepingOz (unregistered)
You wished! Will happen only in your wildest dreams, don't worry..
36. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
no, jelly bean is too hot a topic right now the statue can't help being hot as well.. accept the fact..
5. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Global warming? Hah. A flying spaghetti monster would be more likely to exist.
8. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Thumbs down? Okay, sure.
Global warming is just fluctuation in sunspot activity, nothing more. Temperature increases and decreases all the time because of it. Of course, there are other factors that determine temperature, but the sunspot activity is the reason for the quick changes. Why has the temperature on other planets increased the same percentage as Earth has in the last few years?
Maybe it's from fuel emission in Martian cars.
9. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
I don't mean to rain on your parade but PhoneArena is not the place to discuss global warming...
33. 14545 (Posts: 1290; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Of course it's not, but the AUTHOR needn't bring it up either. I think that is his point.
14. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4237; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
You speak logic, ut here is not the place to debate that topic
31. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Yeah, I know. But there are three things that REALLY make me angry: liberals, Apple-tards, and those who believe in global warming. (which is mostly counted under liberals, lol)
21. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
Non_Sequitur, global warming is a natural phenomenon caused (among other things which are yet unknown) by the changes in earths orbit and axel. The changes cause earth's temperature to rise and fall (ice ages and "warm periods"). We are currently headed to a warm period and that is the reason for the rising temperatures. Now scientists believe that we have fastened the warming with green house gases like co2 and methane. The effects of the quickening are unknown.
22. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Right, if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you
27. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
There are countless sites online if you bothered to open your mind and look. We take up such a small, percentage of the world to make any impact. We have better odds of getting sucked into a black hole than the polar ice caps melting or w.e it is you believe will be the "result". Now prove me otherwise
6. mercorp (Posts: 998; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Android now feels the heat from bbos10 and wp8....
11. DanMarino13 (Posts: 63; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
WP8, maybe. I feel it's way too late for any BB.
17. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Not even WP8, as it's still no match for JB.
7. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Apple already have patent for jellybean, thats why :D
28. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
If it was in Louisiana, it would have to be inside like everything else is...except Alligators and the school air-boats.
30. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Yep. And here in my state, when it's summer, it's REALLY summer. DX
12. fraydoe (Posts: 57; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
guess the jelly beans inside for free nexus! come on google!
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4237; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Sweltering heat? It was raining non stop where I live. All around my house is still flooded (thankfully I live on a little hill). Haven't even been outside to see if it's hot because of so much water. We need that heat where I am, maybe it will dry up some of the water, it's too much my little country town can take.
19. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
in the words of gallitoking... "cheap plastic"
had to do it...... sorry droidHeadz :-P
20. Immolate (Posts: 309; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Why is it that when it gets hot in the summertime (first time ever btw) it's global warming. But if it gets cold in the wintertime, it's weather? Inquiring minds... etc.
35. 14545 (Posts: 1290; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Wrong, when it doesn't suit the agenda it is "climate change". (IE, colder than I should be) But now that we are having an unusually warm summer it is "global warming" and we are all going to "die" from it. Just another call for "government regulation." It's time we see it for what it really is.
24. mobilefuture (Posts: 214; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
how hot could it be? try about 40-43 degrees everyday!! and thats not even the worst!! :P
29. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
34. 14545 (Posts: 1290; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Seriously, WAS THERE A NEED TO INJECT POLITICS INTO THIS? It's crap like this that I left Popsci, and autoblog. Don't add phone arena to that list too.