Fingerprint scanner support and more may come with Windows Phone 8.1
1. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
This will make rodneyej1 very pleased....
8. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Lol!!... I like this "networkdood" guy....
He just get's it!...
13. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
You do too.. You love it. You love it.. Lol.
2. tech2 (Posts: 3143; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
More importantly, can I put a wallpaper with this update ?
6. Credo (Posts: 731; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Seems like it, i would very like that option, i would pick a very flat, colorful background. Seems like Windows Phone wil be even sexyer!! :D
9. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Right? I'm not sure if a picture would look right.. We're just gonna have to try a few things..
12. lalalaman (Posts: 558; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
i just dont want it to luk messy coz tile covers all the area....lets see what they do....
14. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
They already could've put color patterns in 8.0.. What the hell is so hard about that??
Sometimes I want to grab MS by the neck ad choke it out... Lol!
10. elitewolverine (Posts: 4150; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Yes cause I stare at my background all day....I rather have features, but if we must please everyone I guess include it right. Though with how live tiles are what is the point? You already get a background for the lockscreen is what really matters.
18. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
this is one area that is as simple as it can get yet they haven't even implemented it into the OS, is asking for a background too much ? lol, windows 8 already has it
4. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I am very pleased with this..
7. Credo (Posts: 731; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Me too! :D Always nice to have more options/features!!