Ex-Samsung Electronics manager pleads guilty in insider trading probe with Apple iPad components
1. medalaster1 (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 06:14 2 2
What the f**k did this truly happened????......If so now we know why apple is after Samsung with lawsuit.
2. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 07:08 4 5
It is all adding up. Wow but all these haters just see Apple as being the bad guy.
7. loilol (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 11:02 3 0
yea get ur information right before you post... good job lmao
3. remixfa posted on 15 Sep 2011, 07:09 3 1
this has nothing to do with the lawsuit. this is insider STOCK trading not parts/design trading. He was giving them inside info so they knew which companies to buy stocks in before anyone else did, which is illegal.
8. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 11:25 0 2
and would cause people to lose money and look bad riiiight??
4. cheetah2k posted on 15 Sep 2011, 08:18 4 0
The actions of one, do not speak for the entire company. There's a reason why he's been an ex-employee of Samsung for quite some time....
5. jroc74 posted on 15 Sep 2011, 10:38 0 0
Either way....I can see this article blowing up in minutes with fights all around...lol
Certain articles I try to stay out of, like the Android malware ones...this will be another one.
6. darth8ball posted on 15 Sep 2011, 10:50 0 2
I agree with both remixfa and cheetah.
Also, with the crazy confidentiality agreements that Apple makes everyone and their mother sign to even wash the floor at Cupertino, Apple can go after the individual but not Samsung in this, the employee not the company.