Doogee F5: $140 full-HD phablet with liquid metal frame and fingerprint scanner hits pre-order
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3616; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
MediaTek MTK6753 64-bit octa-core chip is a no go... Of course, considering the price it's good but not if one wants a device that'll last 2 years or more.
8. Aploine (Posts: 426; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
You get what you pay for. 100 min for 75% on a new battery is not fast charge in my book
10. wando77 (Posts: 814; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
30 mins for 70% battery.....but...... 2.5hrs for 100%.... WTF
12. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
The processors actually fine. But the GPU...
2. SnakєBoyVincentLiu (unregistered)
another day, another iPhone 6 lagdroid rip-off
5. ninja_master (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Feb 2015)
Another day, another of snake boy's idiotic comments
17. SnakєBoyVincentLiu (unregistered)
Another day equals more butthurt fandroids
21. joey_sfb (Posts: 5428; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I don't understand why you think everyone else is butt hurt? Its just a phone its not like we get anal rape or what?
13. hwb01 (Posts: 265; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
I don't get it... All Chinese brands seem to have those buttons. I guess Chinese people don't like to waste the extra energy clicking a button or waste any screen space with on screen buttons.
15. DoggyDangerous (Posts: 783; Member since: 28 Aug 2015)
chinese companies are intelligent. I dont like on-screen buttons
16. medtxa (Posts: 1126; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
I don't understand how could possibly losers think onscreen button is better. That big ass button is not just a waste of space but also major eyesore!.
6. DoggyDangerous (Posts: 783; Member since: 28 Aug 2015)
I will order it to give liquid metal a try. I want to see how liquid metal feels as compared to cheap aluminium
24. Plutonium239 (Posts: 1043; Member since: 17 Mar 2015)
Liquid metal may still be aluminum, its all about how its cooled. I love the liquid metal magnesium of my SP3. It feels amazing.
7. gaming64 (unregistered)
It's sleek as hell.
11. askarak (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Aug 2015)
PLZ don't say "subsidized bla-bla-bla". Simplest math tells you: it's not subsidized, it's simply a loan that you pay off during 12-24 months.
14. AZNHA (unregistered)
dat $140 thou
26. TechNeck (Posts: 237; Member since: 29 Aug 2014)
Hachiman you use an iPhone so why you on here? .3.
18. gersont1000 (Posts: 299; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I was about to order one for my wife but I checked the T-Mobile US compatibility and it would only work on 2G at 1900MHz band. That sucks!
28. Tech-8816 (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Apr 2016)
If you don't like the Doogee F5, you can consider the Bluboo Xtouch with the same MTK6753 octa-core chip, 3GB RAM, but with larger battery capacity and better display. Watch the video: Bluboo Xtouch vs UMI Touch vs Elephone P7000 vs Doogee F5 on Youtube.
22. monoke (Posts: 286; Member since: 14 Mar 2015)
Doogee fresh! Gotta love the square styling of this phone. Looks premium yet very affordable price.
23. Coconut00 (Posts: 474; Member since: 13 Jan 2015)
Doogee is trolling. No way this phone has an 82% screen-to-body ratio if the Sharp AQUOS Crystal has a 78% screen-to-body ratio.
25. Plutonium239 (Posts: 1043; Member since: 17 Mar 2015)
Doogee makes some pretty good looking phones, now all they need to do is offer Windows 10 mobile on them.
27. Tech-8816 (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Apr 2016)
What's the price now? You like the powerful mid-range smartphone? The oukitel k6000 pro Usd 149.99.