Death by selfie: baby dolphin dies when too many tourists grab it for a snap
12. someone12 (Posts: 177; Member since: 28 Aug 2015)
what Android has to do with anything? idiot.
29. bambamboogy02 (Posts: 502; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Ah, the sentence spoken "cruel human..." Is said to be coming from an Android Robot and not Android, the OS. Please do comprehend the context of what is written, and not try to read into it. Obviously you missed the sarcasm.
37. miket1737 (Posts: 2350; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
Lol wow relax brah, he means Android as in a android robot, not the OS, the term Android has been around for longer then the OS lol... fanboys these days always jumping the gun
33. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
These were all using iPhones. IPhones causing death to a dolphin. How sad.
49. Blazers (Posts: 416; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I'm begining to think you got butt raped by a bunch of Apple employees. Or perhaps, you were rejected by them and now have all this pent up anger lol.
58. JumpinJackROMFlash (Posts: 430; Member since: 10 Dec 2014)
Apple employees (and users) are known for their butt-raping tendencies so it wouldn't be a surprise. You say this as if it was a positive thing?
23. Neros (Posts: 1016; Member since: 19 Dec 2014)
There's also a possibility thta they don't exist. Do you talk to your dog or cat about life or politics? Yea, same reason why a highly advanced civilisation wouldn't want to contact us.
27. MSi_GS70 (unregistered)
Ppl are stupid idiots so aliens stay away..
36. ibend (Posts: 3195; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
fine, i'll talk to them...
where's my jetpack?
39. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3214; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
i say kill every person at that beach that was in the pic and 1 kid from the family.
59. JunitoNH (Posts: 1586; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Would you? We will kill everything on sight.
2. ananthu07 (Posts: 78; Member since: 25 Oct 2015)
I hate people who take selfies. In other words, nearly everyone in the world with few exceptions.
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3606; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You are a virtual warrior, aren't you?
17. Podrick (Posts: 368; Member since: 19 Aug 2015)
Selfies aren't bad by any means. But many people overdo it. Doing stupid things like above to get some likes on facebook. Bunch of stupid people with ugly poses or whatever the hell they're called filled on the internet. They're like spam.
40. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3214; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
everyone taking selfies should die.
54. kent-gaga (Posts: 481; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
well everybody, including you, will die someday so...
57. skips (Posts: 140; Member since: 04 Oct 2015)
and dont even come up to me like-: "someone else took the profile pic for me"
60. ananthu07 (Posts: 78; Member since: 25 Oct 2015)
does my account have a profile pic?
Edit: oops wrong post
4. bodzio1809 (Posts: 356; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
I would overheat this people with fire... Fak them.
5. BATTERY_LIVES_MATTER (Posts: 88; Member since: 01 Sep 2015)
May each and every one of them have an individual underwater selfie session with an adult shark.
9. Intrepid_wiz (Posts: 28; Member since: 30 Dec 2015)
Even after it died, some A******s would still take a selfie, post it on Instagram and write #lookwhati saved.
Dumb pieces of s**t
11. Ordinary (Posts: 2142; Member since: 23 Apr 2015)
Its time to leave
13. xondk (Posts: 1140; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
This is so disturbing, the amount of people gathering around an animal they are causing distress to take selfies and touch it? clearly distressing it, what is wrong with people...
41. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3214; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
there spanish need we say more.
lives in south america revolve around selfies and f#%king
why do you think there are so many without homes or anything
14. Commentator (Posts: 3655; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Wow, what an article to start the day off with...
19. tnuc2014 (Posts: 216; Member since: 12 Sep 2014)
The dolphins should take these mugs underwater for 10 minutes for a selfie.
20. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 1940; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Take a breath of pure oxygen and you could hold your breath for that long.
42. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3214; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
no you cant pure oxygen would kill you
21. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 1940; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
I would have been the guy saying, A selfie with a dolphin is stupid so put it back in the water.
43. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3214; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
i would be the guy stabbing people and beating them to death on the way to the dolphin to get it wet or put in in the water
44. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 1940; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Hell yeah, I would have started an argument if I was there.
22. PedroPecos (Posts: 6; Member since: 05 Feb 2015)
Makes you wonder who's the "animal" in here...
45. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 1940; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Selfie fools are now animals........ I can agree with that.
24. Biernot (unregistered)
26. SIGPRO (Posts: 1308; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Basterds, all these people should be put in jail for years!
28. Lenny86 (Posts: 85; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Ppl with selfistick.Seriously still do not believe that s**t fax exist.So akward.
30. Coconut00 (Posts: 441; Member since: 13 Jan 2015)
Ok now this has gone too far. Humans dying because they are stupid is one thing. That poor dolphin did nothing.
31. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 418; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
this epitomizes the sad state our society has become
38. LionStone (Posts: 717; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
Only one with a brain in that pic is the baby dolphin and the idiots killed him
46. amandareese (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Feb 2016)
The poor creature was being tossed around just so their SELFIES could fetch good number of LIKES????
WHAT A SHAME!!!
Visit the website SelfieToDieFor, a movement to create awareness on life threatening selfies. AND, it is not only about YOUR LIFE that's being referred to.
50. monoke (Posts: 271; Member since: 14 Mar 2015)
They need to make each one of those bastards in the photo pay up/fined! This is disgustingly cruel behavior whether intentional or not. Dolphins don't deserve this s**t!
51. jeroome86 (Posts: 799; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
They do do the crime. Should do the time. Poor little Dolphin. Bet he was scared by these evil bastards. Really though 30 days in jail and a nice fine is not too much to ask for.
52. theo14461 (Posts: 321; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
We humans, will eventually use up, kill, waste, pollute, this whole world. I'm glad that I won't be around to see it. People are stupid, fu$#ing morons.
53. Obie-Wan (Posts: 81; Member since: 24 May 2012)
I hope those ppl will somehow got what they deserve... (*_*)'
55. stuck_788 (Posts: 47; Member since: 26 Jul 2013)
that's the confirmation that who take selfies have psycological problems...