Dead Trigger 2 release date announced, still free to play
7. buccob (Posts: 1429; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
what I want to know if this will play in my oldie Adreno 220
the first game plays nice... a hiccup is not frequent... but this one might be too much
2. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
I stopped playing the first game because they stopped providing a story line. I cant stand point and shoot games with no story line. With any hope, Dead Trigger 2's story line will last longer than a week.
4. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
You guys should see me with the einfield. Headshots all day! And I'd say i only die once per week on this game. Sometimes not at all for 2 weeks.
8. tiara6918 (Posts: 1416; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Having played the first dead trigger, I'm eagerly waiting what the second version will show
10. downphoenix (Posts: 2329; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
if its coming to Steam, then PC is where its at :)
12. Jason.O (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Oct 2013)
Well it's playable on facebook so yeah its available on pc but probably not on steam because this a mobile game( so probably a low graphics for a pc) and that's why it will be playable on facebook using your browser to run the game.