Complete specs list for Huawei Ascend W2 leaks out, snapped in jolly colors
Complete specs list for Huawei Ascend W2
6. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I agree Nokia do do the best wp devices but it is certainly not a bad thing for wp if huaweei and other manufacturers join uin, what harm can it do? And it especially helps if wp wants more growth!
11. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Explain carefully how a os with probably the most famous mobile phone company is the world is c**p .......brew reported for bad language troll
16. smallworld (Posts: 438; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Nokia is NOT the most famous mobile phone. It was maybe.... in 2008. But we're in 2013 and Nokia and wp are very small players now.
2. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Red. yellow, cyan. It is just me or Huawei is trying to pull off a Nokia? They could have went with other colors like green, orange, etc.
10. smallworld (Posts: 438; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Nokia fans are hilarious ! As if Nokia were the first to make phones with different colours than black !!
12. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1144; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
well atleast they made a CHANGE
since iphone was invented, all i see is black (or white) phones. then nokia pushed up stunning colors.
17. smallworld (Posts: 438; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I won't try to argue with Nokia fans since they are so much in denial.
15. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I didnt say Nokia are the first to put colors on phones, or that other people can use red, yellow and cyan, but they are using the same color as Nokia. I mentioned i wanted to see others like green and orange didnt I? Try to learn how to read.
3. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Huawei is always a pathetic cheap copycat. Pfft.
8. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
They must be doing something right if they are selling devices well......
13. GamePlayer (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
And how is that? Please explain your point?
It is a windows phone device, what you want it to look like an android device? Only nokia can have different colours, not other manufacturers? Please grow up and stop being a fanboy.
4. Landmarkcm (Posts: 433; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
What the heck dont even see a flash for the camera..? Wanna Bet Htc Radars camera is still better then this Huawei thats newer.
5. Alex123 (Posts: 222; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Huawei seem no idea of making a nice design phone. Honestly, i hate the copycat
7. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I think the P6 is a nice looking phone....
14. GamePlayer (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
If you hate a manufacturer, it does'nt make them a copycat.
Haters gonna hate! :D
Lovers gonna love!
It's a windows phone device, so yeah it looks a bit like lumia, with the windows phone colours and symbols, but other than that it looks pretty original.
Also, please tell my any device that is a "copy" from the android devices.
Huawei does make some nice looking phones too, just heck out P6.