Behold the world's smallest smartphone antenna
1. whysoserious (Posts: 317; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Watch out! Apple going to copy it, make their own version and patent it.
3. whysoserious (Posts: 317; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Nah, Samsung doesn't copy other technologies and make it their own.
14. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think the reason why apple is acting like this coz of the past!
MS bought the PRESENTER(now called the powerpoint) develop by macintosh people! and microsoft patent it!
so if thats the reason i think they have a decent reason!
4. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 381; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
No, Apple.... they are the patent addicts
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5493; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"world's smallest smartphone antenna"
"A miniature electro-mechanical module controls a steerable antenna..."
So it is world's smallest electro-mechanical module which can control steerable antenna or it is world's smallest steerable antenna?
6. MeoCao (unregistered)
This is awesome, Android phones can take advantage of this innovation.
Google, please buy Sofant before Apple do as Apple will surely try to buy it and prevent other companies from using this technology.
7. nicholassss (Posts: 355; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Can we have a picture next to one we might find in our phones today?
9. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Samsung must buy and patent it now before Apple grab it.
11. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Wait a min. Does Apple copy they Steal before calling it as their innovation? There's a big diff between copying and stealing ... someone said -- great artists Steal while good one's just copy ... :D
12. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
But an amazing artist makes copies of what he steals and sells it for 93% profit. ;)
13. maxican16 (Posts: 364; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Technology is great. This is exciting news! These are the articles I love reading on PA. Thanks Nick!