Battery capacities for the DROID trio leak out: MAXX coming with a hearty 3,500 mAh unit
1. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 196; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Another day, another Googlerola leak and buzz..
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
At least it's better than another day, another Galaxy.
10. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1633; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hahaha you guys are so petty...your just butt hurt Samsung haters!
21. sid07desai (Posts: 271; Member since: 03 May 2012)
You fail to realize that Samsung would be nothing without Google. It would still have been Apple and Nokia if Android didn't exist.
4. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
maxx is back.............well done motorola..
24. kanagadeepan (Posts: 717; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Y what is the need? We can import them even if they are NOT coming to India... My primary phone is RazrMAXX_HD and secondary one is RazrMAXX_OG... I am using both in GSM networks without any issues...
26. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6697; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
only for verizon what bout the rest of us that won't get a hefty battery like that on the x phone
28. roldefol (Posts: 3128; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Switch to Verizon, or accept that you will not get MAXX battery life.
5. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 196; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
And boy! That's a lotsa juice to last the whole day or 2! Coooool. Keep it comin Moto!
7. _Bone_ (Posts: 2138; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
So wait, is this a Verizon version of the upcoming Moto X or a completely different line-up?
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4104; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Completely different. The Moto X is a device made by the collaboration of Google and Motorola, these new Droid devices are strictly Motorola made.
14. _Bone_ (Posts: 2138; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Strange why would Motorola release one line-up followed by another like 3 weeks later. But hey, I'ma try out the Moto X for sure. Thx for the info!
17. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4104; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
What do you mean? These Droid devices make up Motorola's first and only line up of 2013. The Moto X is just one phone, and it's made to be a Google device, not a Motorola device like those mentioned in the article.
8. Dro (Posts: 27; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
The Razr HD has 2500mAH battery so the Droid Ultra is a step down in battery size which is disappointing.
25. kanagadeepan (Posts: 717; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Yes... Reason is RazrHD cannibalized sales of RazrMAXX_HD since its battery is already better than other phones at that time.. (Actually BigRed killed RazrMAXX_HD with high price)
So now greedy BigRed don't want to give choice for battery loving people.. If you want great battery life, pay 100$ more --- This is BigRed's master plan now, I guess...
9. aayupanday (Posts: 520; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
The Droid Maxx will be a surefire hit if it comes with a superb user experience.
MOTOROLA have a huge opportunity to climb to the top of the Smartphone foodchain...
12. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
These still arnt the DROIDS im looking for.
18. FoneAddict (Posts: 206; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Does anyone know if these will be available outside of Verizon??
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6697; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
What did i tell ya. Verizon always gets the good while the X phone doesn't have that big ol nice battery pac
20. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5926; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Is the Maxx the Ultra with the big battery pack? I hope so. Will know for sure soon.
22. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
the droid ultra having a 2130 battery makes NOO sense at all......wtf moto?
27. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6697; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
that's why the MAXX have the bigger battery