Asus Transformer Prime tablet officially detailed in all its quad-core glory
1. deacz posted on 09 Nov 2011, 03:13 6 0
yea, doubt anyone will even look at the motorola xoom 2
Asus please take my €
10. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 09 Nov 2011, 08:08 2 0
I know, compared to the Asus Transformer Prime, I think Motorola should not even bother with the Xoom 2. I am now drooling about this tablet. I can't wait to get my hands on it. It's EXACTLY what I want in a tablet. To me it's perfect! Can't wait to preorder this monstrosity! The gold one has my eye! lol
14. firebo14 posted on 09 Nov 2011, 18:05 1 0
Wow, with that keyboard dock, it is no longer a tablet, it is now called a Latablet (laptop + tablet).
3. jackhammeR posted on 09 Nov 2011, 04:22 1 0
WOW. 8 mpx camera. Powerful little beast. I would rather have it with win7 but what the hell. It's great anyway. And because I like Asus products...it's tempting. My only concern is this quad core unit.
If it's not only marketing it would be the very first product to be worth buying when it comes to multi cores devices.
5. Eingild posted on 09 Nov 2011, 04:45 2 0
I hope when Windows 8 becomes available, Asus will consider making tablets with Microsoft's OS.
15. nickjjay posted on 09 Nov 2011, 18:21 1 0
I agree! I was hoping someone would state the obvious! Or it would also be awesome to have as a dual-boot device as well.
6. drahmad posted on 09 Nov 2011, 05:05 2 0
lets just hope that with these fast growing epads, the era of pc does not end.
7. deivist posted on 09 Nov 2011, 05:14 1 0
Question: where's 3g on this ASUS?
It can be there, or all these prime models wanna go without SIM card slot and 3g? :(
It wanna be terrible...
8. remyrz posted on 09 Nov 2011, 05:19 0 0
show us what real quadcores can do.. that i think is just more for gaming.. but i love to play games.. and I'll buy it...
9. henrickrw posted on 09 Nov 2011, 07:03 4 0
I own the original Transfromer & it´s a joy. Let´s see how the prime lives up to the hype.
11. twenti7 posted on 09 Nov 2011, 09:53 0 0
I love my Slider, but I find myself almost wishing I had just waited a bit longer and bought this instead. Hopefully the ICS update will change all that.
Props to Asus tho. They know how to make a product that is not only beautiful, but beastly as well. I can't wait to play with one of these.
12. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Nov 2011, 10:38 0 0
throw in LTE and i might pick up this beauty.
13. blackrose posted on 09 Nov 2011, 16:56 1 0
I think this is the best tab ever better than the ipad and this will be my first tablet. Great battery life great camera great display runs android. And 5 core goodness can't wait
16. nickjjay posted on 09 Nov 2011, 23:26 0 0
Outstanding battery life. Its supposed to get 12 hours of playback as well as 6 more hours when the base is attached. I'm so excited about this product.