Assembled iPad 5 shell gets compared to the iPad 4 on video, reveals iPad mini inspiration
1. sadegh1993 (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
i guess iPad 5th Gen will announce before summer ends or 10th September
9. PunyPoop (Posts: 506; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Need to replace my OLD iPad! And the iPad 5 looks tempting :)
2. AsisHaas (Posts: 40; Member since: 14 Jul 2013)
sept 10. iphone 5s and ipad 5
someday in october iphone 5c and ipad mini 2.
just for fun.
3. power_x (Posts: 97; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
my ipad 4 is gong to be old !
dont worry my dear ipad , i will not sell you
4. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 145; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Err... Where will my thumbs go? The reason I love the current iPads is because of the wide bezel and the ability to hold it on either ends with my thumb on top. It's gonna be a little weird holding it with this new design.
7. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 434; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Just like the Mini, it doesn't matter if they touch the screen.
10. PunyPoop (Posts: 506; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
iOS 6 resolved that issue. The "finger rejection" tweak of Apple.
15. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 145; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Yeah I know about that but it doesn't work on all the apps. Sometimes if you have your thumb on the screen and use your other finger for scrolling, it will trigger the pinch to zoom function. It does work on Safari and iBooks though.
5. trixie (Posts: 14; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Yay!im so excited..already give my iPad 4 to hubby bec of the iPad 5
6. mr.techdude (Posts: 258; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love my nexus 7 IDC about this ipoo 5
11. PunyPoop (Posts: 506; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
IKR! This a contender of SONY Xperia Tablet Z.. APPLE, SONY, I love these 2 brands! I hope HTC would release a 7 inch Tablet as I love their products too! :)
12. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 567; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Hmmm...looks very good, I like the new speaker design to, will it be worth dropping my iPad4 for it though, I wonder? Waiting to see how much more powerful the iPad5 CPU/GPU is before making any decisions.
13. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Congrats Apple, the iPad finally does look like a phone. 4x5 app grid on a tablet is a poor use of space.
14. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
well it finally doesn't look exactly like a toy for kids, and the edges look more comfortable to hold than the prior models (not saying much, all apple handheld products are uncomfortable to hold), but I'd still never own one.