Apple's new logo: vivid, colorful, still bitten?
16. haroonazeem638 posted on 07 Mar 2012, 16:11 10
adding to that....
Only one bite is enough! lol
40. G2Noobin posted on 07 Mar 2012, 23:46 3
Lmao at the article author.... Seems like a Crapapple Ryder !!
50. tuminatr posted on 08 Mar 2012, 16:45 0
looks like they were immateateing google again with the colors
17. andro. posted on 07 Mar 2012, 16:21 13
Pyschodelic looking,like someone hallucinating on drugs! Possibly a symbolic representation of the drone state apple has its fans in,keeping them addicted and drooling for their next apple fix!!
22. gallitoking posted on 07 Mar 2012, 17:25 2
you just mad because the google play logo is by far the worst... google play??.. lol...
31. KingKurogiii posted on 07 Mar 2012, 19:11 4
dude, it's so true. you have us by the balls on that one. xD
41. G2Noobin posted on 07 Mar 2012, 23:49 2
LOL @ sarcasm! G1
32. andro. posted on 07 Mar 2012, 19:15 9
Most android fans couldnt care less what the Google logo is as android is not all about looks and appearance unlike ifans you want the apple logo proudly on show and freak out if its not on show,how else would somebody know they are cool?
Weve had customers instore refuse to buy the best apple cases because the apple logo on the back was covered. i suppose to them their phone purchase would be made redundant as its purpose for showing off would be nullified by the case
37. Lucas777 posted on 07 Mar 2012, 22:33 3
let me get this straight.. so u care much more about the apple logo than u do about ur own google logo? cause honestly the "ifans" you talk about dont seem to be the ones freaking out… more the android fans
42. frydaexiii posted on 08 Mar 2012, 00:11 3
We care about substance...the google logo could be literally a piece of s**t, as long as Android is good and keeps improving, I don't care about some logo.
43. Lucas777 posted on 08 Mar 2012, 00:22 1
then why the hell do u care so much about the apple logo! can't u just let people who actually like apple talk about it? or rather actually talk about it instead of just dissing apple fans?
46. andro. posted on 08 Mar 2012, 06:06 2
We don't care about the apple logo just the stupidity of ifans and PA making such as fuss about it being so new and changed that there is actually full paged articles written about apple changing it
Android fans as Frydaexii said care about substance and as such you definitely wouldn't see widespreasd articles here about the google logo changing colours
47. KingKurogiii posted on 08 Mar 2012, 08:00 0
Android fans just got an article a few days ago talking about Google's switch to Google Play and it's new Logo. how is that much different?
48. Lucas777 posted on 08 Mar 2012, 09:42 0
ya we just have articles all the time about google's new android name or how someone is buying their phone or a new android logo or something of the sort… i dont read a good portion of those articles cause they dont interest me… so if an apple article doesnt interest you why dont u just not read it instead of just blasting apple fans for liking their own logo?
49. gallitoking posted on 08 Mar 2012, 11:14 0
yes you dont care and look at you here.. talking about it.. when people dont care.. they dont post... Andro.. dont lie.. you care about the Apple logo..
39. G2Noobin posted on 07 Mar 2012, 23:44 1
Lmao at the article author.... Seems like a Crudapple Ryder !!
2. cepcamba posted on 07 Mar 2012, 14:55 4
"Much more humane, much more lively."
I like this sentence. This is actually how I see Apple now too. Jobs made Apple a titan by ruling like a dictator, not that it's bad, it actually made Apple what it is today. But now, with the new management, looks like Apple is beginning a democratic movement. (just the way I see it lol )
4. DIYguy posted on 07 Mar 2012, 14:59 8
hmmm... almost like the windows xp flag, in an apple shape.
35. -box- posted on 07 Mar 2012, 20:38 4
Well by many many reports and accounts, tim cook is a homosexual, so who knows...
7. EclipseGSX posted on 07 Mar 2012, 15:04 9
Copyright infringement! Marty McFly and the Doc would not be happy
25. saiki4116 posted on 07 Mar 2012, 18:25 5
thumbsup for the avatar,so much sarcasm around here...
11. ilia1986 posted on 07 Mar 2012, 15:12 4
Starting? They have been doing it ever since.. like.. ever.
10. JBz007 posted on 07 Mar 2012, 15:11 2
Will it be that color on the iPad itself? White with a rainbow center lol.
15. HGMIV posted on 07 Mar 2012, 15:34 2
I like it. It's much less elitist (I know there's a better word that I should be using, but I can't think of one) than the previous one.
28. -box- posted on 07 Mar 2012, 18:43 1
Good point. I wonder if that will kill some of the draw of the logo though...
19. nghtwng68 posted on 07 Mar 2012, 16:46 1
Like it. More depth and texture added with a touch of retro thrown in.
The platinum Apple logo is still my favorite.
The simplicity of it showcases Apple's products and services so well.
23. networkdood posted on 07 Mar 2012, 17:26 6
Excellent work copying Google....surprised that APPLE has not patented those colors yet.
27. -box- posted on 07 Mar 2012, 18:42 4
This new logo will do well in San Francisco... and with all the "creative" baristas
29. -box- posted on 07 Mar 2012, 18:44 4
Looks like the Mac OS "waiting" spinny icon on blur... does this mean even the logo is thinking and waiting for a system response?
34. roscuthiii posted on 07 Mar 2012, 19:49 3
Hmm... someone said it reminded them of the Windows logo. If you look on the left side of the apple you can even see a distinct edge between the orange and red colors. And, the vertical divide down the middle adds even more to that 4 section appearance.