Apple's new logo: vivid, colorful, still bitten?
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4502; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
It looks like a radioactive Apple! lol
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4502; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Poisoning people one Apple at a time! lol
16. haroonazeem638 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Mar 2011)
adding to that....
Only one bite is enough! lol
40. G2Noobin (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Lmao at the article author.... Seems like a Crapapple Ryder !!
50. tuminatr (Posts: 700; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
looks like they were immateateing google again with the colors
17. andro. (Posts: 1974; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Pyschodelic looking,like someone hallucinating on drugs! Possibly a symbolic representation of the drone state apple has its fans in,keeping them addicted and drooling for their next apple fix!!
22. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
you just mad because the google play logo is by far the worst... google play??.. lol...
31. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
dude, it's so true. you have us by the balls on that one. xD
32. andro. (Posts: 1974; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Most android fans couldnt care less what the Google logo is as android is not all about looks and appearance unlike ifans you want the apple logo proudly on show and freak out if its not on show,how else would somebody know they are cool?
Weve had customers instore refuse to buy the best apple cases because the apple logo on the back was covered. i suppose to them their phone purchase would be made redundant as its purpose for showing off would be nullified by the case
37. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
let me get this straight.. so u care much more about the apple logo than u do about ur own google logo? cause honestly the "ifans" you talk about dont seem to be the ones freaking out… more the android fans
42. frydaexiii (Posts: 1241; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
We care about substance...the google logo could be literally a piece of s**t, as long as Android is good and keeps improving, I don't care about some logo.
43. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
then why the hell do u care so much about the apple logo! can't u just let people who actually like apple talk about it? or rather actually talk about it instead of just dissing apple fans?
46. andro. (Posts: 1974; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
We don't care about the apple logo just the stupidity of ifans and PA making such as fuss about it being so new and changed that there is actually full paged articles written about apple changing it
Android fans as Frydaexii said care about substance and as such you definitely wouldn't see widespreasd articles here about the google logo changing colours
47. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Android fans just got an article a few days ago talking about Google's switch to Google Play and it's new Logo. how is that much different?
48. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
ya we just have articles all the time about google's new android name or how someone is buying their phone or a new android logo or something of the sort… i dont read a good portion of those articles cause they dont interest me… so if an apple article doesnt interest you why dont u just not read it instead of just blasting apple fans for liking their own logo?
49. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
yes you dont care and look at you here.. talking about it.. when people dont care.. they dont post... Andro.. dont lie.. you care about the Apple logo..
30. galaxyisking (Posts: 58; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
it looks like that apple is rotten! WEAK!
39. G2Noobin (Posts: 81; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Lmao at the article author.... Seems like a Crudapple Ryder !!
2. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
"Much more humane, much more lively."
I like this sentence. This is actually how I see Apple now too. Jobs made Apple a titan by ruling like a dictator, not that it's bad, it actually made Apple what it is today. But now, with the new management, looks like Apple is beginning a democratic movement. (just the way I see it lol )
4. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
hmmm... almost like the windows xp flag, in an apple shape.
35. -box- (Posts: 3915; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Well by many many reports and accounts, tim cook is a homosexual, so who knows...
7. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1673; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Copyright infringement! Marty McFly and the Doc would not be happy
25. saiki4116 (Posts: 371; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
thumbsup for the avatar,so much sarcasm around here...
8. ilia1986 (unregistered)
What.. Tim Cook is on LSD now?
9. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Apple is starting to screw everything now
11. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Starting? They have been doing it ever since.. like.. ever.
10. JBz007 (Posts: 63; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Will it be that color on the iPad itself? White with a rainbow center lol.
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
now THAT'S how you get a fresher look.
14. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Thumbs up! Add a glass of cold drink on the side.
15. HGMIV (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I like it. It's much less elitist (I know there's a better word that I should be using, but I can't think of one) than the previous one.
28. -box- (Posts: 3915; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Good point. I wonder if that will kill some of the draw of the logo though...
19. nghtwng68 (Posts: 82; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
Like it. More depth and texture added with a touch of retro thrown in.
The platinum Apple logo is still my favorite.
The simplicity of it showcases Apple's products and services so well.
23. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Excellent work copying Google....surprised that APPLE has not patented those colors yet.
27. -box- (Posts: 3915; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
This new logo will do well in San Francisco... and with all the "creative" baristas
29. -box- (Posts: 3915; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Looks like the Mac OS "waiting" spinny icon on blur... does this mean even the logo is thinking and waiting for a system response?
34. roscuthiii (Posts: 1885; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Hmm... someone said it reminded them of the Windows logo. If you look on the left side of the apple you can even see a distinct edge between the orange and red colors. And, the vertical divide down the middle adds even more to that 4 section appearance.
44. Deicide (Posts: 51; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
Looks like somewhere between Microsoft and HTC.