Anyone in the U.S. will soon have one day to buy Google Glass
1. lyndon420 (Posts: 4359; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Bring on the price drop & commercial release.
8. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 886; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Ditto on that one. I believe this is a great product but not 1500 great.
4. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2703; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Given that the limited few with Glass now can't sell it for a profit anymore, I'm not sure you'll do too well when the market is flooded by people thinking exactly like you.
5. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
This would be great for taking hikes and going trekking. It's a bit big and conspicuous right now and probably because of privacy issues with people who have no privacy in public anyway. I would love to have one though, for hands free navigation and information when I need it. Would do well for museum tours and things of that nature is well off places.
6. sriuslywtf (Posts: 297; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I'll buy that overly creepy mans mustache...
7. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 886; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
It's perfect tying dames to railroad tracks and laughing menacingly while carrying absurdly large round bombs.
10. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 549; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Sorry, but I don't wanna become a glasshole
11. psychoid (Posts: 4; Member since: 20 Feb 2014)
Eye tracking. Monitoring your every glance. Hmmm nice.