Android L becoming LMP; lemon meringue pie?
21. Ashoaib (Posts: 2499; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
thats a very long name, we can reach from one city to another by saying lemon maringue pie
3. kalloud (Posts: 129; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Does anyone know when will android L finally land??
12. Busyboy (unregistered)
Probably late 2014 early 2015.
6. Phonedingo (Posts: 191; Member since: 16 Aug 2014)
Surprised nobody made an android "Lag" joke yet.
9. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
only ignorant fanboys does that joke.
13. register (unregistered)
And there are many around here.
55. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Lame, Laggy, Lackluster. Satisfied?
62. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3641; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
those words describe you tbh, no offence.
14. register (unregistered)
Should be a little more longer lol?
16. realjjj (Posts: 198; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
That's even worse than lollipop.
You can't use "lemon" .it's asking for it.
17. reg123 (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Aug 2014)
It isn't necessary that all the three alphabets stand for a different word.
I think lemon meringue pie sounds a little off for a name.
What I think, and predict from this piece of information is that ANDROID L MIGHT BE NAMED LIME PIE
This sounds right and perfect. Android 5.0 lime pie
22. Phonedingo (Posts: 191; Member since: 16 Aug 2014)
If only cupcake was renamed to creampie.
30. reg123 (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Aug 2014)
But i said so...
And please give me the link to phonebuff
18. Nobodey (Posts: 67; Member since: 03 Jan 2010)
-bad sense of humor
Maybe the name of the next 5 versions! It could be "Lemon Meringue, NO Pie", or LMNOP. =)
-/bad sense of humor
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 13443; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Android L sounds way better. More high tech.
25. only1post (unregistered)
Where is the nearest Cheesecake Factory restaurant? Quick tell me
63. Ashoaib (Posts: 2499; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
yeah, lindt.... i love their 80% cocoa chocolate
49. 13Elves (Posts: 93; Member since: 21 Feb 2014)
We can only hope it remains L as it sounds mature and professional. Naming ur OS after desserts is incredibely childish.
50. joey18 (Posts: 561; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
why put names on regular update stop calling lemon shiet w... so why not google 7.1 update more easy not invent things are not so good
54. PorkyBurger (Posts: 326; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Am I the only one who doesn't care about the name? It's a new version, it's all that matters. :(
65. Nobodey (Posts: 67; Member since: 03 Jan 2010)
Dude. Lemon Drop.
That would make everyone happy.
Ya, there's a candy called that, but lemon drops existed long before they did. =)