Android 6.1 rumored to come in June 2016, another feature detailed
14. vincelongman (Posts: 4150; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
There's definitely been many indicators that Vulkan support is coming
3. ullokey (Posts: 43; Member since: 28 Jul 2015)
Now that there is a Indian at helm, i would like to see the names of some Indian sweets ;)
9. Unordinary (Posts: 1259; Member since: 04 Nov 2015)
How is that being greedy? Your ignorant *** is probably also running for Trump.
5. DoggyDangerous (Posts: 776; Member since: 28 Aug 2015)
fire that Indian then, problem solved :p hahaha
6. Commentator (Posts: 3669; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Maybe the next time through the alphabet. Halfway there!
16. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
English is a universal language. English name please, it doesnt matter who is running the show. Please dont suggest racism of pro or anti, you will get favorable and unfovorable remarks...
8. Topcat488 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
It's the reason I carry the Samsung Note Series Phablet... Split-Screen coming in Android "N", haha TouchWiz already has that and more. O.o
11. sgodsell (Posts: 3323; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Marshmallow already has a hidden split screen. Users just have to enable the feature.
13. haroonazeem638 (Posts: 141; Member since: 29 Mar 2011)
Really? How do I enable this on my Nexus 6P?
18. Scott93274 (Posts: 4250; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
I think you're wrong with this. They did have the feature hidden in the beta build but I read that it was completely removed in the final version. If I'm wrong, let me know, I'll check it out!
10. oozz009 (Posts: 517; Member since: 22 Jun 2015)
Why care in the end when most phone don't have 6.0 yet. If it is released on nexus by June, other android phones will see it by December Lol.
12. combatmedic870 (Posts: 561; Member since: 02 Sep 2015)
Nah... Maybe January- February 2017
15. NonFanBoy (Posts: 146; Member since: 28 May 2015)
Google had already confirmed way back about the change in their naming scheme. The android version name will be updated every year.
"However, the rumor claims Android 6.1 will keep the Marshmallow nickname, while the Pixel team said that split screen was in the works for "Android N", implying a nickname change on the way."
Don't understand why there is confusion
17. Rocket (Posts: 186; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
I wish google could use capacitive keys on nexus devices or samsung use stock android on their phones.
20. Rhinoface (Posts: 176; Member since: 05 Dec 2014)
I hate capacitive keys. They don't feel as responsive.
My Razr M responds to the buttons faster than my Droid Turbo.