Alleged affordable iPhone shells snapped again in all colors, this time less flashy
2. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5042; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nokia is gonna su....Never mind....Nokia is not immature like Apple. :P
4. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Yeh because we all know Nokia invented colored phones......I'm sick of all these idiots going ohhh they are copying Lumia because they are using different colors.....its BS
10. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Sorry I wasnt sure if you where joking nor not its hard to tell in writing...sorry bro!
12. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
you dont know to take a joke.dont you?
13. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 146; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
Nokia didn't invent colors, but they're the ones who proved colorful touch phones can be beautiful. Everyone kept making black and white phones and were afraid of using colors until the Nokia N9 was launched.
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 10049; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apple could just be copying their colored iPods. Ya think?
9. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 146; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
It's not immature to protect your legal properties. Apple had a winning phone design that was patented and helped sell tonnes of iPhones, and Samsung used it without permission and made money out of it. Samsung is using more original designs now, but their old iPhone-esque devices like the SII arguably look better.
14. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Lol I love how everyone thinks Samsung copied the design from apple.....its a rectangle with rounded corners....there is not much other shape for a phone
23. itreday (Posts: 68; Member since: 24 May 2012)
With a physical home button at the bottom center of the phone unlike anything other then an iPhone.
21. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
IMO they are just applying the colors of their ipods to the iPhone lite, they have the same color options as iPods if im not mistaken. I do like the lime green though.
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 10049; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Still cool looking. The mrs would love one. Hope the higher end models come multi colored
6. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I agree dark I'm starting to like the look of the lower iPhone and the colors go with the flat new interface....
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 10049; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It's a refreshing change WH. No better than anything else, just a nice new look. My fiancé loves them...women lol.
5. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 154; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
the ugliest iphone since the first iphone
11. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 504; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I actually prefer it to the iPhone 5(s). The iPhone 5 looks great at first, but give it month and it's a scratch-nick-scuff fest.....even with a case.
20. blattlaus (Posts: 60; Member since: 12 Dec 2010)
Looks like they stole the color palate from Miami Vice, not Nokia. Yuck.