AT&T's MobileProtect brings insurance to the iPhone for $13.99/month
1. phone333 (Posts: 331; Member since: 04 Feb 2009)
Mmmm let me see !!.... Iphone + $13.99/month for inssurance......Or EVO 4G + $7/month.
2. tuminatr (Posts: 773; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
evo, or I think i am gonna wait for the droid 2
3. sprintguy09 (Posts: 79; Member since: 17 Apr 2010)
Ok the Insurance is $13.99 but how much is the deductible if you lose or it gets stolen I know the EVO is $100
4. jtucker1987 (Posts: 89; Member since: 06 May 2010)
For the iPhone 32gb 3gs the deductible is $199. It's insane because if you go to an apple store with a smashed iPhone you pay $199 for a replacement without extending your contract plus they're pretty much brand new and there is no monthly charge. So bogus.
5. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
Or...be responsible for you phone?
6. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
14 dollars a month seems to be way to much for me plus i am sure those that jailbreak their phone still wont be covered.168 dollars a year for a warranty what a rip off.might be higher probly get taxed on it to.
7. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
"Premium" products command a "premium" price... (Blow)Jobs is milkin the fanbois again, HAHA!
8. JackFace (Posts: 190; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
Anyone who pays for this deserves exactly what they are getting... ripped off... lol!