A look at BlackBerry 10 beta 3 and developer device
1. Jelly_Bean (Posts: 109; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Looks good and something different......!!!
10. flipjzn (Posts: 252; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
the interface, yes. but physical? ummm, i hope it doesn't come out exactly like that...a brick. too rectangular with it's corners.
22. cdgoin (Posts: 495; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
How is it different.. another flat rectangle. yea
2. AcE_LoZeR (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Anyone else think of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 with the description of Active Frames?
4. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
it reminds me of meego's multitasking!
3. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
a mash up of meego, iOS android, webOS and WP in a very good thing!! really amazing!!! BEYESOME!!! BEYond awESOME!!!!
5. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
yeah, imagine how awesome all the lawsuit that will also come from every direction if rim really release that device.
6. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
just look like but dont ressemble to the experience!
it still has its signature BlackBerry look!!!
7. theBankRobber (Posts: 676; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Really looking forward to getting this phone.
9. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
just my thoughts.. they first dev alpha looks like an iPhone with its "Rounded corners" but still has a trademark of being a BlackBerry... now, this dev alpha B looks like a N9 but still has a trademark BlackBerry looks! so they are not really copying! this is what "INSPIRATION" really means!
inspired by the looks but still has a twist of its own!
14. Samsomesh (Posts: 195; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Yeah meego is nice os.!! Nokia made mistake by leaving meego.!!
15. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Guys I have good question.
In the PC world of Linux.
Debian is a totally independent Linux OS.
Ubuntu is a derivative of Debian and it can run both Debian apps and Ubuntu apps.
Linux Mint is a derivative of Ubuntu and it can run Linux Mint apps, Ubuntu Apps, and Debian Apps.
So why can't a good company like HTC make a derivative of Android to offer better User Experience or something.
Or why can't Nokia combine Android OS with UI of Meego?
16. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
well basically MeeGo of nokia is base on QT but a pure linux and android is just a little part of linux..
17. tharag (Posts: 26; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
its just meego here & there with some additional changes ....... i wonder why nokia pulled off meego when everyone is just going gaga for meego.....
18. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
well blame it to elop!!!
MeeGo has potential to compete with iOS and android but trash it!!
the swipe UI is a genius!!! but thanks to that, BlackBerry catch it! but not really swipe.. its all gesture base!
19. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think nicholas is back!!!
20. marceldy (Posts: 17; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Its a skinned Android OS : surprise !
BB Nexus ! surprise ! :D
23. cdgoin (Posts: 495; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
WTF.. even Blackberry is eliminating the QWERTY Keyboard.. seems like I will live with my DVP for a long while. I owuld consider BB IF they had a QWERTY Slider.
25. MelbTrain (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
I reckon Windows Phone is about to kill BlackBerry