A couple more images of the upcoming Oppo Find 7 surface
Oppo put together some lovely hardware with the Oppo Find 5, premium build quality, quality chip-set, HD display, great camera, and a nice interface with what Oppo calls “Color OS.” The Oppo Find 7 has a very tough act to follow.
These renderings are in line with what we have seen so far. There is no sign of the rumored 50MP camera, but do not let that thwart you. The Oppo Find 7, by outward appearances, looks to be a real gem. We know the 5.5-inch screen will show off a 1440 x 2560 pixel display. A quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU will be on board, fueled by a large, 4,000mAh battery.
On the camera side of things (50MP rumors aside), right now all fingers are pointing at a 13MP sensor. Indeed, we might see something different at the official announcement, but either way, we are expecting good quality based on what the Find 5 was able to provide.
Probably the best part about this next round of premium hardware is that it is rumored to start pricing under $600. That is not bad at all for an unlocked device with this kind of feature set. Now all we have to do is wait impatiently for the formal announcement of the Oppo Find 7 on March 19th.
Oppo Find 7 Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
Oppo Find 7
1. mokhtar (Posts: 196; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
in my opinion .. all this phones is s*** .. for me there is only : sony , apple , samsung , nokia , htc , LG ..
3. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Your comment is s***.
8. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2205; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
LOL he can't know what that comment includes unless he reads it. Dumbass lol
20. mokhtar (Posts: 196; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
don't say bad words here , and no body talk with u , we know all how to say it .. btw say hi to your mom ;)
32. SleepingOz (unregistered)
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Take a look at yourself in a mirror and say that again.
13. SleepingOz (unregistered)
24. Hatshipuh (Posts: 20; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
As retarded as saying it's s*** without trying it.
People said Samsung was s***, LG was s***, HTC was s***, Lenovo was s***, stay with Nokia, Motorola, IBM.
Now what? Nokia? Sold. Motorola? Sold. IBM Laptops? Sold.
29. JKING_25 (Posts: 53; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
I was playing with that 1520, it's amazing.
35. SleepingOz (unregistered)
The hardware is nice but the software, not so much..
5. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
While I doubt this phone will reach US soil unless you buy it unlocked, but you can't call this phone s*** when it has amazing specs and excellent design.
18. mokhtar (Posts: 196; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
i want to say i will not leave sony or apple , samsung .. etc for OPPO , even it has a 100 MP ;)
33. SleepingOz (unregistered)
That's because you're biased and close minded.
27. lifeyourlive (Posts: 126; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
You are very wrong, i had sgs1, note, note 2 and after that i moved to oppo N1, the best choice in my life, never had or seen better phone so many little surprises by oppo and that Cyanogenmod. That's pure love right there. Apart from your experience I am never buying so sony, apple, samsung, htc... well maybe HTC coz they mentioned something about native android but if they dont I'm not giving them any chance and I might go for something exactly like nokia lumia 1520 if they decide to go with android... So there's that
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Not bad. Does it have a strip of light at the bottom like Sony's old xperia devices?
11. SleepingOz (unregistered)
7. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2205; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Looks very nice from the front! Back is just OK though.
12. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Aesthetic is subjective but I do share your opinion.
14. SleepingOz (unregistered)
If this is the real deal, then I'm sold!
17. Kishin (Posts: 579; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Only if more popular brands would upgrade the designs.
19. hafini_27 (Posts: 217; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
So they still keep the design. Not a bad thing though. Looks great.
21. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 301; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Is the right side of the second slide showing the notification light? If so that thing is gorgeous.
22. iMemo (Posts: 97; Member since: 22 Feb 2014)
Sleek design and sick specs...not bad at all.
23. N-fanboy (Posts: 528; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I wonder how an all-chinease phone will do in america...
36. SleepingOz (unregistered)
WP would ruin it. Get a nokia instead.
37. sbw44 (Posts: 361; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Good Luck having a 50mp camera on a sensor that small!
38. rgxVOiD (Posts: 432; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Looks like a BIG Xperia arc with no buttons and LED strip from the NXT series