10 valuable tips and tricks on smartphone photography
Smartphone photography tips and tricks
1. Hold your phone steady or find support
2. Do not use digital zoom. Crop later or get closer instead
3. Use your camera's best resolution and aspect ratio
4. Clean your camera lens
5. Set the right focus and exposure with a tap
6. Follow the rule of thirds
Image via Wikipedia
7. Learn how to use your camera's modes
8. Try alternative camera apps
9. Take multiple photos
10. Edit your photos, but don't go too far
1. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
If you have Nokia lumia smartphone you don't need all these tracks...
4. androidrockzz (Posts: 51; Member since: 04 Feb 2012)
this is for android and ios smart phones not for lumia
7. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 864; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Everything that was said applies to all smartphones including the Nokia 1020 or whatever phone your peddling. A good camera doesn't make up for a crappy photographer and these tips help a lot.
2. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1040; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Thanks, I found some of the pretty useful.
3. Snoobab (Posts: 174; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
***Tip 11: Make sure the horizon is straight in your pictures.
5. FYoung (Posts: 34; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
This is an unusually useful list of practical tips, obviously from someone who knows what they are talking about.
6. GeekMovement (Posts: 1519; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Galaxy S4 design growing on me, looks nice also good tips.
9. superkyumin (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Oct 2014)
What's the name of the editing app that was used in the last tip? Any ideas? And I have Samsung S5, can somebody help me how to improve my camera settings or what apps to download?