10 great icon packs to liven up your Android
2. Scarambay (Posts: 69; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Why the fark does every OEM put up a square or a circle on the actual icons?! It's ugly as fark. I admit, some icons look good that way, but most of them just look childish and ugly.
5. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1335; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Hence the reason for icon packs/themes. Everybody has different taste then you. It could be worst; ask a iOS user. One launcher and one look all the time. At least they can change wallpapers.
14. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Still better than WP, you can't even set a wallpaper. You can at least jailbrake IOS and change icons.
3. Carlitos (Posts: 410; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Android is honestly the best OS. The amount on customization just trumps any other OS. And you can also make Android just as simple and easy to navigate as ios or windows. While still having the free will to change it when ever you want.
4. SAO101789 (Posts: 123; Member since: 10 Feb 2014)
Nicely put. I may be a IOS7 user I think these look great! The only thing I'm afraid of is what if you can't get notifications on them.
15. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9848; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Impossible. You'll always get notifications on the apps.
22. AntiFanBoyz (Posts: 137; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
I could be wrong but I think he might specifically mean badges or whatever it's called when a little number appears directly on the icon indicating the number of notifications. Does changing the icons appearance affect that functionality?
6. Qbancelli (Posts: 75; Member since: 11 Mar 2010)
The best? Come on, Try harder!
How about Nox and Konnect Theme icon packs?
Also, you don't need to install a Laucher to change the icons in Android. Use Icon Changer and replace them individually like I do.
8. Qbancelli (Posts: 75; Member since: 11 Mar 2010)
Konnect Theme on N5:
Plate Theme 4 on N7:
9. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Belle UI Icon pack for me is great and it's free :)
18. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1074; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Me too. Always loved those shapes until now
21. tadaa (Posts: 267; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
Me too! And i use it with lightning launcher to get that nokia n9 experience :)
11. 300men (Posts: 7; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Not a fan of the box or circle, super childish/iPhone esc. Try memsape on the market, super polished!
12. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I used minimal(#3) for quite a while, then switched to Flatro(#8) combined with holo glass theme(custom rom theme only). Best looking UX IMO.
16. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9848; Member since: 14 May 2012)
#6 and #7 look the best, especially with the KitKat font.
23. GTX_Ti (unregistered)
Yup Bro ! Even the stock kitkat icons look pretty damn good (atleast in pictures,well)
19. Michaelsalaets (Posts: 27; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
i use Senso. In my opinion it is the best. i like everything to even and equal throughout my phone. cant stand different size and looking icons. check it out! best i have found so far
24. Dunexus (Posts: 5; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
DCikonZ, 4800 wonderful icons for free. What else?
25. ePoch270 (Posts: 155; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
I use a mixture of Axis, Nox, Stark, Viper and Vivid on my devices. Note 3 and N7. Each set of Icons inside each Cover on Action Launcher Pro gets it's own Icons. I love the set up and gives me a lot of freedom to use different styles.
27. fasttimes (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
Flatro is a great pack. My new favorite is Pasty Icons:
29. fasttimes (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
The link for Pasty Icons changed: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.pastyicons
28. rushaabh (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
i find edges icon pack most unique .. no squares and circles.. its really worth it and by my opinion best icon pack ...
30. malikmoreni (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Apr 2014)
LUX ICONS GEM SHAPED! LUVINN