10 HTC One cases: the best body wrappers for your catwalk star
10 HTC Ones cases: the best body wrappers
8. jonartpop (Posts: 159; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
Agree! I wish GS3 also has the exact case. GS3 cases are boring..
23. RomeoJDR (Posts: 240; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
Samsungs folio cases for their phones are the best I've seen. Cases on a phone like the One lose the premium look and feel, Samsung has managed to improve the quality of a not so premium feeling phone with their OEM case.
29. kissily (Posts: 53; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
The HTC One cases look nice especially the camera hole. It's designed in a raindrop style. I found more good cases herehttp://www.squidoo.com/best-cases-for-htc-one
30. amats69 (Posts: 1123; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i have that number 1 case for free the time i got my red htc one and it is really beautiful. but i dont want to cover the beauty of my red htc one so i bought a full body clear rubberized film for htc one.
2. drpain (Posts: 85; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
people want aluminum case and then slap plastic over it
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hahaha....yeah! Premium feel downgraded to cheap feel. But this is for protection, so, this is not a big deal. :)
4. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
and they blame samsung for using 'plastic'... all htc fanboys are hypocrite
12. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
makes perfect sense to protect something valuable...
what I dont get is Samsung owners that put plastic over plastic
...not sure what is so valuable that they need to double bag
25. buggerrer (Posts: 288; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
> what is so valuable that they need to double bag
It is a habit picked up in the later years of High School and carried on throughout all relationships.
The complaint about Samsung Plastic is that they could have used ABS (Lego), Delrin/POM (M-16 Rifle's Stock) or Sustamid (Glass filled Nylon) not to mention Surlyn (Golf Ball Cover). So called "expensive" Plastic does not add a lot to the cost of an Item and greatly improves it compared to using inexpensive Plastic.
HTC used Aluminum for the One and some of us want a Plastic shock protector (which Samsung's Case does not guarantee) and others want Leather and Felt. Some like it raw and are willing to accept the risks.
17. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
you mean the samsung are like the iDiots...
i not gonna use those kind of case.. im lookin for somthing good... till then im gonna engoy the feelin of the aluminium
18. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 885; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
All kinds of fanboys are idiots, see the comment you made? Only an idiot would have said that.
5. kirholstov (Posts: 137; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
i'd buy super thin hard plastic clear case
6. andro. (Posts: 1970; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I personally hate cases on phones although I do recognise that 80% of my customers will actually need them. The Htc one is a beautiful phone, its a shame to see it covered up with a silicone case. However for the vast percentage of users out there its a must.
Looking at this you have to say Samsung could have done the right thing in making the s4 with not so "premium" design as the vast majority of the phones will be covered by a case of some sort anyhow thus hiding the design materials. The design of the Htc one means slower stock production,the s4 yields far higher quantities, in the end both are covered over by silicone.
10. habahbehmm (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
like us people we all covered up with clothes XD
13. andro. (Posts: 1970; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I know plenty of women to which I would consider it a shame they have to wear clothes ;-)
7. bparkerson (unregistered)
IMO the HTC Double Dip Flip case ( #2 ) is a much better design than Samsung's...I always wondered why Samsung didn't implement the stand feature with their flip case.
11. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Walletfolio and Double Dip Flip Case are my choices...
15. rayman173 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I pick #2 and #7.....I like the android guy on the back for #7
19. chocolaking (Posts: 461; Member since: 22 May 2012)
The case is a great idea for protection if you are working in a rough area. like a construction sites or a industrial place.
But I wouldn't put a case on this beautiful beast. It deserve to be show off when I go to meetings and meet up with buddies..
21. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
sample 2 and 3 are great..amazing design..
one is most beautifull handset.
22. RomeoJDR (Posts: 240; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
I use an Oakley bag as a sleeve for my phone. Not one scratch after a year. Wont do much if I was careless and dropped it, but most cases wont prevent a scratched screen anyway
24. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
I am getting the One, and I prefer not to put a case on. But, that Double Dip Flip looks so gorgeous it complements the design perfectly without hiding the premium feel of it.
it's like putting a sexy evening dress on Miranda Kerr. It just turns you on even more.
26. buggerrer (Posts: 288; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
It would have been great to include Cases that had either a 'thin Battery back' or an 'end extension' with a Battery on one (or both) ends.
These Battery-Cases provide protection and a small increase in the Battery life. They also make bulky Battery-Cases that provide double Battery life (and sometime much more protection).
27. Skelter (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Jun 2013)
I would like to share with you a beautiful case, made with premium italian leather and microfiber lining! Kouros Asteroid for HTC One:
28. dmmr1988 (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
It is a really nice case. I bought one for myself, the "camel" version was my choice :)
31. vivak (Posts: 3; Member since: 18 Sep 2014)
I love this case you have here, Casezz.com has good looking cell phone cases.