Motorola RAZR2 V8 Review
Back in 2004, Motorola released the RAZR V3 which became an instant hit. Despite the lack of many features and a poor menu system, the handset was a big success for Motorola and they have been building on it since then. Three years later and we finally see the release of the RAZR2 which is supposed to completely reshape the RAZR series. It has big shoes to fill if it wants to be more successful than the original RAZR and all the variants. To see how Motorola did this time around, we have a RAZR2 V8 that we’ll be taking a look at.
- RAZR2 V8
- 770mAh 3.7V lithium ion battery
- Hands-free stereo handset
- Micro-USB cable
- Carrying pouch
- Get started poster
- T-Mobile welcome guide
- RAZR2 V8 user guide
posted on May 12, 2008, 11:34 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):
- Display 2.2" 240 x 320 pixels
- Camera 2 MP
- Storage 2 GB
- Battery 770 mAh(8.33h talk time)