Samsung SGH-X636 User Reviews

i hate this phone soooo much posted on Feb 26, 2007, 9:50 PM

1.6

This Phone Is A Waste of Money

This phone is a complete waste of money. I bought it only 6months ago and poof it just went loco. The keys freeze up and it keeps shutting down. I have beautiful pictures of my pets on my phone and cant even get a cable to download them to the pc.

Samsung needs to refund my money. I am terrinly upset and disappointed with this piece of crap phone.

mala posted on May 31, 2006, 12:57 PM

Good Phone

This is my second samsung cell phone i have bought, the reason is that i like them, but i will like to get connected to the MMS, as soon as possible, also would like to have the cable available to download the pictures taken out with the phone camera. Thank You.