Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

Google Pixel 5 User Reviews Back

GoldenPixelDog17 posted on Feb 06, 2021, 8:31 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Feb 06, 2021

Excellent Pixel phone, best yet!

GoldenPixelDog17 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Pre-ordered mine at a great price, great screen, and of course fantastic cameras (especially the ultrawide) definite upgrade from my Pixel 2, avid Pixel fan. I love taking photos on my Pixel, they turn out fantastically, reviewers are getting more critical and more nitpicky, however for £599 its a steal.

Pros

• Price
  • wireless and reverse wireless charging
  • 5G
  • 90hz refresh rate
  • Thin, even bezels
  • Ultrawide camera

Cons

• no 120hz refresh rate
  • Screen not over 1440p

bravadomizzou posted on Dec 11, 2020, 3:04 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 08, 2016

Dissappointing

bravadomizzou has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

My biggest qualm with this phone is the fingerprint sensor. It works maybe 75% of the time, the rest it just doesnt recognise or claims it is dirty - I never had any problem like this with the Pixel 2 - I'm guessing its the paint/bio-resin they put on it that is the problem. Also the bluetooth connection is not great - though that could be a problem with the Pixel Buds. Battery life is what I expected and I'm happy with that. I've had some issues where the camera app would crash - they eventually fixed it with a software update - always nice to be the guinea pig on a flagship device. Phone feels like a cheap burner quality-wise. They really should not have lied on their website and claimed its aluminum. I guess you could say build quality is on (sub)par with all of the pixels. I really wish they would make Play edition phones again so I could get stock Android from a manufacturer that knows what they are doing.

Pros

• Stock Android

Cons

• fingerprint sensor quality
  • slippery

Georgi_F posted on Dec 25, 2020, 4:12 PM

The best phone I ever had !!

Georgi_F has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I has this phone since October ; but this phone brilliant . I like the camera ; the display is gorgeous ; the battery is also very good. I got an update that fixes the speakers ; now the speakers are also good.