Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G release date and charger specs tipped, launching earlier
Adding the more frugal panels to an eventual upgraded processor could mean that you will be able to get from the rumored 4500mAh battery of the Note 20 Plus/Ultra similar battery life to what we are now getting from the 5000mAh pack of the S20 Ultra, at least for the Exynos version, as Snapdragon 865 will stay.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Fold 2 and Flip 5G release date
- Note 20 Plus display specs: 6.87" 3096 x 1444, 497 PPI, 19.3:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz with dynamic refresh with 3D Sonic Max finger reader
- Note 20 Plus chipsets: Exynos 992 or Snapdragon 865 processor
- Note 20 Plus storage versions: 12GB RAM/128GB or 256GB, 16GB RAM/512GB eUFS 3.1 storage
- Note 20 Plus cameras: 108MP main+13MP periscope+12MP ultrawide
- Note 20 Plus battery: 4500mAh
- Galaxy Note 20 display specs: 6.42" 2345 x 1084, 404 PPI, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz/120Hz with LTPO or 60Hz LTPS
- Galaxy Note 20 battery capacity: 4300mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Fold 2 and Flip 5G batteries and charging speeds
A 3500mAh to 4000mAh would be a hearty increase in previous years, but in 2020, the year of 5G connectivity and 120Hz display refresh rates, every little milliamp-hour helps. Unfortunately, the Galaxy Note 20 Plus, Ultra, or whatever it gets named, is still rumored to come with a 4500mAh battery pack, no changes here.
This story is part of:Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (85 updates)
20 April The best Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and Note 20 deals
16 February Best Galaxy Note 20 cases
4 September The first Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra eBay deals are here, and they're pretty good
21 August Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Note 20 Ultra: what are the differences?
19 August Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs Galaxy Note 10+