Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Unpacked event: what devices to expect and how to watch it
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra - Big, powerful phones with versatile cameras, beautiful screens, 5G and the most advanced S-Pen ever
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 - the latest foldable smartphone from Samsung, with better screens inside and out
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ - Highly capable iPad rivals
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live - truly wireless earbuds with active noise cancellation and unique design
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - the company's latest Tizen-powered smartwatch
- Our first real-life impressions of the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra | Our Note 20 Ultra unboxing
When is the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Unpacked event?
- August 5, at 10am Eastern Time
What device announcements to expect at Samsung's Unpacked 2020 event
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20: 6.42" 90Hz/120Hz with LTPO or 60Hz LTPS display, 4300mAh battery, $999 price.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: 6.87" 120Hz dynamic refresh with 3D Sonic Max finger reader display, 4500mAh battery, $1249 price.
- Samsung Galaxy Fold 2: 7.7" foldable internal (2628x2177 pixels), 6.23" external displays.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G - Snapdragon 865.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7/S7+ 5G - 11"/12.4" displays, 7760mAh/9800mAh battery, Snapdragon 865+.
- Bean-shaped Galaxy Buds Live with ANC.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - 1.4" (45mm), 1.2" (41mm) screens, Silver (stainless steel), Black (SS or Titanium), Bronze/Gold casing, $399-$599 price.
This story is part of:Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (85 updates)
20 April The best Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and Note 20 deals
16 February Best Galaxy Note 20 cases
4 September The first Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra eBay deals are here, and they're pretty good
21 August Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Note 20 Ultra: what are the differences?
19 August Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs Galaxy Note 10+