Update to HTC DROID DNA is senseless
Last month, Verizon's website hinted that the HTC DROID DNA would be receiving Sense 5 in an update along with a new updated Android build. But instead of getting paired with Android 4.3 as originally promised, HTC America president Jason Mackenzie recently said that the DROID DNA would be updated with Android 4.2.2 instead.
Still, Sense 5 is the big deal here, and hopefully the next update for the HTC DROID DNA will contain a lot of Sense.
source: Verizon via AndroidCentral
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Quad-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 2020 mAh(12.8h talk time)
Posts: 1416; Member since: Sep 29, 2012
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 3:52 PM 4
Posts: 896; Member since: Jul 08, 2011
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 9:55 PM 3
Posts: 832; Member since: Mar 08, 2009
posted on Oct 05, 2013, 12:35 AM 0
Posts: 223; Member since: May 19, 2012
posted on Oct 05, 2013, 12:57 PM 0
Posts: 654; Member since: Apr 30, 2012
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 5:31 PM 2
Posts: 2036; Member since: May 29, 2013
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 6:59 PM 0
Posts: 26; Member since: Jan 23, 2012
posted on Oct 07, 2013, 8:00 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):