Tuesday, you can win a pair of Samsung Galaxy S8 Active handsets from T-Mobile
The sweepstakes portion of this coming week's T-Mobile Tuesday is being handled a little differently. Instead of having a grand prize, a first prize, and a second prize, the carrier will randomly draw the winner for hourly contests starting at 9am PST with the last contest starting at 3pm PST. Each hour, the winner will receive the prize for that time slot plus a second prize for a friend (it is the holiday season after all). The prizes, and the drawing times for each contest, include:
- 9:00 am PT: Two B&O Play H4 headsets.
- 10:00 am PT: Two UE Megaboom Red speakers.
- 11:00 am PT: Two Samsung Gear VR units with controllers.
- 12:00 pm PT: Two Samsung Gear S3 Frontier smartwatches, plus one check worth $728 for the winner to put toward taxes or other expenses.
- 1:00 pm PT: Two Samsung Galaxy Tab E tablets.
- 2:00 pm PT: Two Samsung Galaxy S8 Active smartphones, plus a check worth $728 to cover taxes or other expenses.
- 3:00 pm PT: Two Samsung 65-inch UHD Smart TVs and two Sound Bars, plus one check worth $2,742 to cover taxes and other expenses.
Many of you might be dreaming about winning that 65-inch Television, but yours truly would be most content with the Samsung Galaxy 8 Active.
To enter the sweepstakes, follow @TMobile on Twitter starting at 8am PST on Tuesday. And you must literally follow @TMobile on Twitter. Entries tweeted to T-Mobile must include the hashtags #HolidayTWOgether and #Contest. Entrants do NOT have to be T-Mobile subscribers to enter. The total value of all sweepstakes prizes amounts to $14,448.