Toca Life: School lets you recreate school adventures; it's the free iOS app of the week1
Miss those carefree school days? With Toca Life: School, you can control five locations (house, cafeteria, school building, youth club and playground) and up to 34 characters with different outfits to change into. You can teach a class, run a science experiment, teach band and coach the hoops team. You can even have a fight in the cafeteria! Ahh, don't you miss those old days? And using the in-app recording feature, you can save two minutes of the action and share it with your friends and family.
The game is free through this coming Wednesday from the Apple App Store. Android users aren't left out as the app is available from the Google Play Store for a price of $2.99. You can see the app in action by clicking on the video at the top of the story.
If the school is getting too "messy," tap the reset button in the top left hand corner of the map, and all of the characters are returned to default position. Other features include:
- Discover the school building with different themed lockers, a school office and a classroom that includes a lab for experiments!
- Set off the fire alarm sprinkles and use the fire extinguisher
- Learn to play the epic keytar and start a band in the youth club!
- Play sports or cheer on a game at the playground!
- Chew gum and throw stink bombs!
- Start a food fight in the cafeteria and clean it up afterward
- Record your stories in the app and share with your friends!
- No time limit or high scores — play for as long as you like!
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases