T-Mobile's alleged Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900T) revealed in UA profile
We can now confirm that the SM-G900T exists, as we discovered its User Agent profile over at Samsung Mobile’s website. The UA profile is similar to the one of the SM-G900A (which is believed to be AT&T’s Galaxy S5), so it mentions a display with 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Earlier today, an UA profile for a Sprint-bound Samsung SM-G900P was also discovered. Of course, everyone is expecting all major US carriers to offer the new S5 at some point, so these recent findings do not surprise us.
Granted, while the existence of the SM-G900T, SM-G900A, SM-G900P and others is confirmed, we can’t be completely sure that they are Galaxy S5 variants. In any case, Samsung will almost certainly announce its next generation flagship smartphone at MWC later this month, during an Unpacked event scheduled to take place on February 24.
- Display 5.1" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2800 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 2486; Member since: Jan 26, 2014
posted on Feb 11, 2014, 9:23 PM 1
Posts: 277; Member since: Aug 15, 2013
posted on Feb 12, 2014, 1:32 AM 0
Posts: 10457; Member since: May 14, 2012
posted on Feb 11, 2014, 9:38 PM 6
Posts: 2194; Member since: Jan 23, 2014
posted on Feb 11, 2014, 9:52 PM 0
Posts: 5993; Member since: Dec 22, 2010
posted on Feb 11, 2014, 11:54 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):