Smartwatch maker Garmin enters the Black Friday craze: Lots of savings on wearable gadgets
Popular smartwatch manufacturer Garmin has just kicked off its Black Friday deals campaign for all impatient shoppers that are looking for the next big deal.
The majority of the manufacturer's smartwatches are discounted by as much as $50 off their full retail price. The deals will be live until Monday, November 27 at 11:59PM PST, so make sure to check them out before this time runs out. All the deals are available on Garmin's website, so no queuing at stores is included, which is nice.
Here are the more noteworthy deals:
- Garmin fenix 5 - $549.99, 50$ down from $599.99;
- Garmin fenix 5S - $549.99, 50$ down from $599.99;
- Garmin fenix 5X - $649.99, 50$ down from $699.99;
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 - $249.99, $50 down from $299.99;
- Garmin Vivosport - $149.99, $50 down from $199.99;
- Garmin Vivofit 3 - $49.99, $30 down from $79.99;
- Garmin Speak with Amazon Alexa - $99.99, $50 down from $149.99;
- Garmin Vivosmart 3 - $99.99, $40 down from $139.99;
- Garmin Vivosmart HR - $79.99, $50 down from $129.99;
- Garmin Vivosmart HR+ - $119.99, $60 down from $179.99.