Samsung Galaxy Note 9 update adds manual Night Mode in the US
AndroidPolice has been tipped about the availability of the update that brings the Night Mode for Verizon's version of Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The new camera feature comes with the July security patch and should be rolled out all Note 9 in the US with one exception. It appears that T-Mobile users won't get the Night Mode until September, according to a Reddit thread.
The same Reddit thread mentions that some Sprint users received the update as well, but we have no information about AT&T. We'd also like to know whether or not Samsung plans to roll out the Night Mode to unlocked Galaxy Note 9 units as well and when it will happen.
If you own a Verizon Galaxy Note 9 smartphone, you should be looking for firmware version N960USQU2CSGA, but if you're on Sprint, you'll be getting another build that we have no info yet.
- Display 6.4" 1440 x 2960 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core, 2800 MHz
- Storage 128GB + microSDXC
- Battery 4000 mAh(29h 3G talk time)
Posts: 190; Member since: Nov 08, 2016
posted on Aug 02, 2019, 2:34 PM 0
Posts: 8; Member since: Jun 03, 2012
posted on Aug 02, 2019, 3:51 PM 1
Posts: 36; Member since: Jun 07, 2014
posted on Aug 02, 2019, 9:54 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):