OneDrive app for iOS receives update to exterminate bugs1
The new version of the app is 8.2 and takes care of the following issues:
- Files not syncing or folder getting stuck while loading
- Crashes when browsing through photos
- Only low resolution photos appearing at times
- Missing UI in the share sheet for work and school accounts
- Send feedback appearing while watching videos
The updated version of OneDrive for iOS is now available from the App Store. If you already have the app installed on your iOS device, the update can be found in the App Store.
If you don't already have OneDrive on your iOS device, you can download and install it by clicking on this link.