Nokia Lumia 1520 to be re-launched by AT&T with Windows Phone 8.1 and a "green option"
Microsoft recently confirmed that the next major Windows Phone software update would arrive “this spring”, so that’s when we’ll probably see AT&T’s refreshed Lumia 1520 hitting shelves.
Among the new features that will definitely be introduced with Windows Phone 8.1 we must mention on-screen buttons, and the ability to install apps on MicroSD cards. For more, you should check out this post detailing everything we know about the Windows Phone 8.1 update so far.
- Display 6.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 20 MP / 1.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, Quad-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3400 mAh(25.1h 3G talk time)
Posts: 3576; Member since: Jul 06, 2013
posted on Feb 25, 2014, 6:41 PM 3
Posts: 749; Member since: Apr 19, 2012
posted on Feb 25, 2014, 6:54 PM 2
Posts: 9; Member since: Jun 23, 2013
posted on Feb 25, 2014, 9:20 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):