Best Buy's new Galaxy S9 deals let you save $150 (Verizon, AT&T) or $250 (Sprint)
If until now you haven't found a Samsung Galaxy S9
deal to your liking, perhaps the latest Best Buy promotion will interest you. As of today, March 26, the retailer lets you save $150 on Verizon's and AT&T's Galaxy S9 and S9+
, or $250 on Sprint's variants of the phones.
These new Best Buy offers are different from the other S9 deals currently available in the US, as they do not require new lines, extra bundles, or the purchase of two phones (as any BOGO deal
does). However, the $150 and $250 savings are not instant, being reflected in reduced monthly payments over the life of the smartphone - this means you cannot take advantage of the deals if you want to purchase an S9 outright.
Here are Best Buy's Galaxy S9
and S9+ prices under the new deals:
- AT&T Galaxy S9: $21.33 (instead of $26.34) per month for 30 months on AT&T Next. Total cost: $639.30 instead of $790.20
- AT&T Galaxy S9+: $25.49 (instead of $30.50) per month for 30 months on AT&T Next. Total cost: $764.70 instead of $915
- Sprint Galaxy S9: $22.58 (instead of $33) per month with 24-month installments. Total cost: $541.92 instead of $792
- Sprint Galaxy S9+: $27.58 (instead of $38) per month with 24-month installments. Total cost: $661.92 instead of $912
- Verizon Galaxy S9: $26.75 (instead of $33) per month for 24 months. Total cost: $642 instead of $792
- Verizon Galaxy S9+: $31.75 (instead of $38) per month for 24 months. Total cost: $762 instead of $912
To thoroughly check out Best Buy's new Samsung Galaxy S9 offers, visit the retailer's official website via the source link below.