New Apple iPhone 7 Plus ad combines the rear cameras, Shakespeare, and a dad's tears
Ok, so it isn't Broadway. But for the dad sitting in the seats while his daughter performs as Juliet in the school play, it is a proud moment indeed. Of course, he's recording every word with his Apple iPhone 7 Plus. And even if he was downing tons of Java or Coca Cola to make sure that he was up for the show, the OIS on the rear cameras make sure that he only feels jittery and that the shakes don't mar the video.
As dad's eyes start to tear up, Apple hits us with the tag line, "Your movies look like movies on iPhone 7. Practically magic." And yeah, maybe the kid doesn't turn out to be the next Natalie Portman. But thanks to her dad, she always has memories that she can download from iCloud to watch on her iPhone 35 when she gets older.
Check out the latest ad for the Apple iPhone 7 Plus by clicking on the video at the top of this story.
- Display 4.7" 750 x 1334 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 7 MP front
- Processor Apple A10 Fusion, Quad-core, 2340 MHz
- Storage 256GB
- Battery 1960 mAh(14h 3G talk time)
Posts: 2305; Member since: Sep 11, 2014
posted on Dec 06, 2016, 12:05 AM 2
Posts: 17512; Member since: Jun 17, 2009
posted on Dec 06, 2016, 3:53 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):