Minor 8MB maintenance update rolls out to the Samsung Infuse 4G
Sizing up at a paltry 8MB, which is a clear indication that it’s not going to be Android 2.3 Gingerbread from the onset, the maintenance update actually resolves one problem that targets mostly business users. In fact, it simply resolves an issue that relates to email syncing with Microsoft Exchange 2003 servers – and that’s all! Needless to say that it seemingly was a prevalent issue with those customers, but it’s still nice nonetheless to see an update roll out specifically for it.
Regardless of that, we’re still certain that handset owners are still drooling for the day when Gingerbread is finally made available, but until then, they'll have to live with Froyo in the meantime.
via Android Central
- Display 4.5" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 3, Single core, 1200 MHz
- Storage 16GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1750 mAh(8.00h talk time)
Posts: 154; Member since: Mar 18, 2011
posted on Jun 03, 2011, 12:26 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):