Leaked case suggests new camera flash and heart rate sensor placement for the Samsung Galaxy S6
As the Galaxy S6's March announcement date nears, meteorologists report high chances of leak showers, escalating in intensity prior to the announcement and sharply dropping after it. Keep the salt shaker nearby so you don't get drenched!
posted on Jan 28, 2015, 1:51 AM 1
Posts: 3298; Member since: Nov 15, 2013
posted on Jan 28, 2015, 1:57 AM 2
Posts: 2372; Member since: Apr 30, 2013
posted on Jan 28, 2015, 2:19 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):