LG G2 for AT&T receives a 15MB update to support updates coming in the future
The update won't bring any changes that you can see, but it remains important nonetheless as it opens up your handset for future updates. The build of Android on your LG G2 will remain at Android 4.2.2. It is possible that this update will be smoothing the way for the upcoming KitKat update.
Officially, today's update is said to provide FOTA enhancements to support future updates, and also includes Google enhancements. Yeah, we know you wanted this to be Android 4.4, but it is coming soon. Really.
source: AT&T via AndroidCentral
- Display 5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, Quad-core, 2260 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 3000 mAh(21.3h 3G talk time)
Posts: 252; Member since: Mar 03, 2011
posted on Feb 13, 2014, 8:06 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):