Deal: Save $200 on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ at Best Buy
As part of its massive sale, the Galaxy S9 and S9+ are both discounted by $200, but they require activation with one of three major U.S. carriers: AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon. The unlocked versions of the Galaxy S9 and S9+ aren't on sale, but you can still get a good deal with 24-month financing from Samsung.
If that doesn't bother you, here are all the Galaxy S9/S9+ deals that you can get at Best Buy in the next couple of days:
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S9 - $19.66/month for 30 months (was $26.34/month);
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9 - $24.66/month for 24 months (was $33/month);
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S9 - $24.66/month for 24 months (was $33/month).
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S9+ - $23.83/month for 30 months (was $30.50/month);
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9+ - $29.66/month for 24 months (was $38/month).
Also, if you buy a Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ from AT&T, you'll receive a Galaxy S9 for free. However, this specific deal requires at least one new line of activation.
source: Best Buy