Android 4.3 update for Samsung Galaxy S4 said to be close at hand
Software build I9505XXUEMJ3 is the latest version of Android 4.3 to leak for the Samsung Galaxy S4 and is said to be pretty much the final version of the update for that particular phone. Those who have tested the new build say that there are no major changes compared to the previous one, just some minor tweaks here and there.
The update is for the unlocked European version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-i9505) and while you can visit the sourcelink and download the update, remember that it is not finished. The usual caveats apply here about possibly bricking your phone and losing your warranty. With the official rollout expected to begin soon, why not just wait?
source: SamMobile via AndroidAuthority
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1900 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2600 mAh(17h 3G talk time)
Posts: 144; Member since: Oct 11, 2013
posted on Oct 13, 2013, 4:19 PM 0
Posts: 1345; Member since: Nov 12, 2011
posted on Oct 13, 2013, 8:33 PM 0
posted on Oct 13, 2013, 5:30 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):