Sony Ericsson T637 User Reviews

Barney Fife
posted on 19 Jul 2006, 12:49

Cant Cal 911

Can't call 911 using headset, it SUX cuz I'm a quad..I NEED access to 911! The cam is low res to, Oh well...I rely completely on the headset for for voice commands and some of the menus are kinda tough.

bo6
posted on 06 Apr 2005, 16:57

Best phone to date

This phone is better then my V551. Only probs are no MP3 ringtones and 2MB memory. It does have a VGA (480X640) camera to #2. Reception is AMAZING!

Tim
posted on 27 Mar 2005, 15:33

T637

The T-637 is an excellent phone, the features are outstanding, this phone could retrieve a signal from the bottom of the ocean. Everything about this phone is excellent with the exception of two things first one being the quality of the camera, quality could be much better, and the volume of the ring, the ring tone could be hard to hear if your located in an noisy area. Overall I give the phone an 9.8 out of 10

Sony
posted on 09 Mar 2005, 00:08

T 637

It is a very nice phone, the design like a digital camera es awesome and also the botton at the rear, the IR and the Bluetooth works excelent. But you need to read the manual before use if you want to know all the functions.

yoyo
posted on 07 Jan 2005, 09:57

Ok.... Horrible Camera

After purchasing a Motorola V220 and not liking the feel, I remembered I liked the feel of the Sony Ericson T237. THis is that phone with a camera, I thought.... And it is. It looks awesome, is real tiny, and bluetooth would be cool if I knew how to use it.... But theres one problem.... The camera sucks! My V220 took pictures at 640x480 and it was free..... this one was $70 at the time, adn its camera takes pics at what, 200x300...? come on! Give this thing a VGA cam like it should have and this phone would rock!

doug
posted on 27 Jun 2004, 17:52

I Love this phone

I recently just bought this phone and my house is basically a dead zone to everything until it met this phone its absolutley awesome but theres only 1 snag if you want to reach the full limits of this phone u must sit down and read the manual.

WOOT WOOT this phone pwns