Samsung Trill User Reviews

Marissa
posted on 28 Apr 2010, 08:59

I agree that the Samsung Trill is not my favorite phone but I do like it. The style is nice and easy to handle. It's sleek and easy to use. I had the Samsung Cricket, which is the older version of this phone, and liked it better. Texting can be difficult at times because I seem to hit the power button on accident quite often because it was on the front of the old version and now on the inside of this one. Riley said below that the camcorder doesn't record sound but mine does. It doesn't record for very long and the pictures aren't the best quality, but that's why people have real cameras and you can add memory with a miniSD card. I also had problems with it powering down and/or freezing throughout the day but went to my cell phone provider about it. I was told to power it down once a day while in the shower or at work or something, and that actually does prevent the freezing. It hasn't frozen since. I also charge it overnight everynight with the phone on and have no problems with the battery so far.

Pros

• Sleek design, mp3 capability, slider so less chance of pocket dialing

Cons

• small, flat buttons, freezing

Heather Makinson
posted on 13 Jan 2010, 16:34

I absolutely hate the samsung trill it may possibly be the worst phone i have EVER had. Texting is horrible calls do not come in regularly texts never send the t9 is horrible i could go on and on about the things that are wrong with this phone. I DO NOT recommend anybody waste their money on this... and not to mention today it started powering down constantly also i e mailed samsung about all the things wrong with this phone and said that i needed to contact my cell phone co and turn it in for insurance... it came like this and a few other people i know who have this phone have the same problems

Pros

• nice style

Cons

• texting is horrible calls dont come through powers down tons of cons about this phone

Riley
posted on 22 Dec 2009, 11:19

Samsung trill review

Its a nice enough phone but, it would so much better if it was a duel slider. It plays music really well and it even comes with a gigabyte of memory already in the phone. texting is easy, even for a phone that doesn't have a QWERTY keyboard. It also comes with chat. the camera is not the best with only 1.3 megapixels but, it comes with a camcorder but that also is pretty bad considering that when recording it can't record sound and you can only record for 15 seconds at a time. I would reccomend this phone but, it really depends on what you want to do with it for example if you want to take quality pictures then this is not the phone for you but I  am not saying the camera is terrible because its not. I currently have the samsung trill and I am enjoying it. Previously I had the motorola crush (a touch screen) and i did not like it (please see my review on the motorola crush.)