Samsung Sunburst User Reviews

littlekris42
posted on 11 Dec 2010, 22:39 (Posts: 0; Member since: 11 Dec 2010)

beeping

littlekris42 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

the beeping when you charge it can be turned off simple go to you menu go to settings sound profile normal under phone and everything is there just turn everything off its simlpe. if you just play with the phone for a bit the phone offers alot it is quite small but thats good if you like small phones. and the battery i can go a few days witout charging it. i myself havent been on the internet on my phone so i dont know how it looks and if you have a sd card you can hole way more music but if you recod it it sounds pretty good if you kno how to record music good.

Internet 1/10 i dont use the internet

Pros

• it holds a lot of pictures
  • easy to use

Cons

• the keyboard movement in a text is switches

Peggi Bindner
posted on 10 May 2010, 21:06

Sunburst beeps constantly when charged

When I travel, I want to leave my phone plugged into the wall charger all night so ready to go all the next day.  I have had many cell phones in the 20 years that I have used them and never had one beep constantly when fully charged!!  This means that I can't have my phone on for emergencies at night while plugged in or I will be awakened by the beeping!  I have emailed Samsung asking for a fix for this annoyance, but no response yet.

Pros

• love the phone's features except for the beeping when charged so can't leave plugged in all night. Love the fact it is so small.

Cons

• beeping that can't be turned off when fully charged.