Samsung Shark 2 S5550 User Reviews

Junayd Mohamed
posted on 10 Jun 2010, 12:31

surprisingly good

The Samsung Shark 2 S5550 was suprised me in many ways. Initially it was not what I thought I wanted, altough I will admit that it's looks were appealing from the start. It's style, functionality and ease of use subtely changed my perspective and I am more than happy with it. The phone may not have all of the features that some of the new touch screen phones have, but I am less concerned with that and more concerned with a mobile phone that is stylish, yet incredibly practical and affordable. The screen provides beautifully enhanced images, with the battery life lasting a considerable period making the Shark one of the best phones in this particular, non-touch screen type of phones, if not the best.

Pros

• It has an attractive simplicity and is an extremely well designed, stylish phone suitable for both the casual and more formal occasions. The screen is crystal, clear and the battery life literally lasts for days.

Cons

• None that I can really think of.