Samsung Galaxy Tab T-Mobile User Reviews

Battery8.3/10
Reception8.3/10
Display8.7/10

yasirshafiq
posted on 20 Jul 2011, 09:16 (Posts: 0; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)

Yasir Shafique

yasirshafiq has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Its a very amazing Tablet, due to its performance. its swype keyboard, and samsung keyboard, its video results, everything, is amaizing. the battery timing is satifactory, its touch is very good. I suggest to samsung that include a bluetooth headset with the package.

techymaster
posted on 15 May 2011, 12:11 (Posts: 0; Member since: 15 May 2011)

I prefer the Dell Stream...

techymaster has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I was satisfied with this product but not as satisfied as I am with the Dell Stream 7. This is a fun entertaining system but it is missing some stuff. It doesn't have things that I expect from most electronics. I kept it because it is strong and stuff but I wasn't that crazy about it since I got it. I would recommend the Dell Stream better.

Pros

Cons

• Very similar to a phone
  • Freezes a lot
  • Slow mostly

GalaxyGirl
posted on 11 Nov 2010, 11:33

Samsung did it right!

GalaxyGirl has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This tablet out of the box is impressive. It's black, sleek, and ultra portable. It's 7 inch screen boasts a crisp image and the amazing contrasts we have come to expect and love from Samsung. Once you start moving through the device you will quickly see the same interface that are used on all of the Galaxy S devices. I was worried intially about hitting the 4 button row (infamous to the android device) on the bottom by mistake, but that hasn't been a problem for myself. The android market is filled with all of the same apps that Android users have been using, and downloading is a breeze. The device overall has been very responsive. It has yet to freeze or delay on me at all as I have sat for hours cutomizing and marveling at all it has to offer. The pictures are coming out phenominal, with cameras on both sides. Flash offers great low light photos and video capture runs fluidly. Overall I am in love with this device out of the gate. My only downfall thus far is having to rezoom on each page as I thumb through a PDF file. Small price to pay for the great device.

Pros

• Gorgeous UI
  • Quick
  • Battery life better than expected
  • Android

Cons

• PDF Viewer