x PhoneArena is hiring! Reviewer in the USA

Display9.8/10
Build quality9.3/10
Everyday usage9.4/10

shauncusi
posted on 07 Dec 2016, 01:10 (Posts: 8; Member since: 11 Jan 2016)

Best Galaxy yet!

shauncusi has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is truly one device that stands apart from its competitors. Coming off from an iPhone 6s, the only thing I miss is the app availability and quality from ios. Other than that, the S7 Edge beats the iPhones in all areas. The camera is superb, the screen is jaw dropping, and it's waterproof. Just take into consideration that the battery life depletes quickly overtime. Overall, this is one of the best devices out there.

Build quality 10/10 Build quality is exceptional. The overall feel of the phone is superb, it's like holding something expensive and futuristic.
Multimedia 9/10 Best multimedia device with the QHD Super Amoled screen. Just don't expect good audio from it.
Camera 10/10 BEST SMARTPHONE CAMERA. PERIOD.
Battery 9/10 Could give it a 10 if the battery does not deplete as fast as it did.

Pros

• Best Screen available in the market
  • Awesome design
  • Revolutionary Camera
  • Large battery
  • Expandable Memory

Cons

• Weak audio via speaker and jack
  • Battery depletes overtime
  • Touchwiz needs polishing

Ironboned
posted on 30 Oct 2016, 17:07 (Posts: 63; Member since: 16 Jun 2016)

best phone ever

Ironboned has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Really best phone ever. Camera is is a dream and display is extremely sharp and clear . Really nice shape, awesome battery life. Fast and responsible , Fair price and nice UI. TouchWiz could could be a bit lite and faster but it's still fast enough .

Ironboned alternatives:

LetThereBeLight
posted on 28 Aug 2016, 14:48 (Posts: 80; Member since: 20 Nov 2014)

Overall it is good with typicall samsung problems

LetThereBeLight has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

So... Everybody knows good things I guess. Screen is great probably the best. Camera is great probably the best however shutter delays sometimes. And the flows. The speaker is so so but it is ok, the line out (headphone) volume I don't know from personal experience but according to other tests it is however better and better in the Samsung scale but not an HTC/Apple level. The materials and finish and design is great however of course the not edge version is far more comfortable to hold but at least it is better than S6 for my ear (s6 has a sharp edge there) The ear peace is not changed too much in time it is now quite old-school. Worst for me is Home button. I get accustom using on screen buttons recently and physical home button is a big step back and really unnecessary, HTC has Home button with fingerprint scanner without needing to push only touch. It is heavy to push and clicks, so not my favorite part but Easy Home app saved me however quite unreliable... And of course Touchwiz... However I like many feature but it is heavy still heavy and buggy and I already had to factory reset the phone cause it started restart by itself after 2-3 weeks of usage. I have never have this before with any of my phones. Now it looks fine but still, weird. And of course a friend of mine has a T mobile version mine is free and her phone seems different, like t mobile could optimize better than Samsung??? Or mine is a bad copy?Anyway, weird, even her easy home app works always... Water proof...

Text input 10/10 Dunno I use anysoft keyboard which is supporting the always on accented characters. The long press for having accented character is killing me.

Pros

Cons

• Touchwizz
  • HOME BUTTON
  • Left handed volume buttons
  • Reject calls in my pocket
  • Opposite placed buttns means I push them always

iLovesarcasm
posted on 09 Aug 2016, 03:20 (Posts: 586; Member since: 20 Oct 2014)

S7 Exynos Duos

iLovesarcasm has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The biggest problem is the laggy Samsung keyboard, and the rest is almost perfect. Great camera, battery life, perfect size for a phone. Black Onyx is the best color, while Platinum gold looks like a gold christmas gift wrap.

Build quality 7/10 Fragile
Reception 8/10 Easily loss the signal.
Call quality 9/10 Bit quiet
Camera 10/10 Superb
Everyday usage 9/10 Fingerprint scanner is not accurate and not compatible with third-party screen-off apps.
Text input 6/10 The keyboard is too laggy, need to download Swiftkey.
Display 10/10 QHD
Battery 10/10 Battery is getting better and better everyday.

Pros

• Great battery life
  • Smooth sound
  • Superb camera
  • QHD
  • Perfect size for one-hand use

Cons

• Glass back
  • Third-party screen-off apps are not compatible
  • not accurate fingerprint scanner
  • Very laggy Samsung keyboard

iLovesarcasm alternatives:

mariow2015
posted on 23 May 2016, 01:41 (Posts: 48; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)

10/10

mariow2015 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This Phone is amazing. Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a new phone, Best phone out there! Best that Samsung could offer in a phone, definitely worth the wait and buy. Wouldn't want any other phone.

Build quality 10/10 Uses premium materials, and feels extremely comfortable in hand. Very high class looking
Reception 10/10 Perfect reception, although thats more on the carriers part.
Multimedia 8/10 Resolution in videos gets tuned down and becomes blurry when trying to send in a group chat.
Camera 10/10 Amazing camera! Very feature packed, great editing too.
UI speed 10/10 Not as laggy as everyone states that TouchWiz is. Very smooth
Display 10/10 Beautiful display, best I've seen
Battery 10/10 I use it a good amount during the day, full day too, still plenty of juice left when i charge it at night. Have yet to have it die on me during the day. Perfect battery

Pros

• Big Display
  • Long Battery
  • Amazing camera
  • Premium build
  • Very quick fingerprint scanner
  • Removable SD card

Cons

• No IR blaster

johnriii
posted on 16 May 2016, 10:17 (Posts: 240; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)

Samsung got it right!

johnriii has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

coming from a Note 4, a beast in it's own right, I had high expectations. I worried about losing a few different things: 1-removable battery, 2-screen size, 3-battery life. yes, two of those are basically the same thing, but that's how much I stress over battery longevity. the S7 Edge has made me a believer, and I doubt I will have buyers remorse when the Note 6 comes out in August. I owned the S4 before the Note4, and I vowed never to come back to the S series again. never say never, because this guy is back, and happier than ever. I have tried to find something about this phone that I don't like, and after two weeks, I can't. I put this phone through everything that I normally do, and it just handles like a pro. lots of gaming, video streaming, facebook, Netflix, hulu, the S7 edge fires through these tasks like nothing I've ever seen, with nary a lag incident. I've TRIED to make the phone lag, but I can't. RAM management is superb, battery life is BETTER than the Note 4, and the build quality gets LOTS of attention from onlookers. this is a sexy beast, and it doesn't feel like a phone with a 5.5 inch display. my one suggestion is to get a very thin, clear TPU case, to give you better grip, as she's a slippery one out of the box, not to mention the infamous tag of "fingerprint magnet" on all colors. I have the silver one, and my clear case lets my tout my futuristic toy in all its glory. also, the waterproof/water resistant aspect is a super bonus, as water is just about everywhere...

Reception 10/10 Verizon always has good coverage, no matter where in the country I am. no different here.
Internet 10/10 Verizon again.
Text input 9/10 texting with the standard keyboard can be tricky on the edges, but you get used to it after a few days.
Display 10/10 simply beautiful. can stop looking at this thing, for any reason
Battery 10/10 best battery on any smartphone I've ever had, even the Note 4, which was the best prior to this beast.

Pros

• Overall look/feel
  • battery, battery, battery
  • display is simply gorgeous
  • easy to hold, for such a large display

Cons

• maybe some issues with texting
  • slippery without a case/skin

johnriii alternatives:

phichart
posted on 28 Apr 2016, 00:04 (Posts: 300; Member since: 03 May 2014)

I love this phone

phichart has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I love this phone but I think Samsung need to update more quickly.. they update system is so slow... I love camera but I don't like 4:3 and night time is a bit yellow.. need to optimized more for battery..

Build quality 10/10 I love it..
Call quality 10/10 very clear voice
Internet 10/10 very first
Camera 9/10 One of the best camera but night time is more YELLOWlish ... That's I don't like
Display 10/10 Best Dsiplay
Battery 9/10 Need to Optimized for better battery

ishaqthkr
posted on 22 Apr 2016, 06:36 (Posts: 73; Member since: 26 Mar 2015)

Best Phone Of 2016

ishaqthkr has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Well, I'm coming from Galaxy Note Edge. This phone is absolutely brilliant. I have no complaints at all. The best thing about it is is so small yet has so large screen on it. Brilliant Camera.

-BATTERY LIFE IS A WOW!, Battery life is one reason enough to kick out every other smartphone.

-Touchwiz lags? LOL I have yet to see a single lag. Just install package disabler pro and disable all bloats. Maybe that's why I'm yet to see a single lag.

-RAM management is TERRIFIC.
-Screen? Best out there behind S7.

Samsung S7 Edge ROCKS!

Pros

• Compact on hands yet has large screen.

Heisen8erg
posted on 04 Apr 2016, 14:21 (Posts: 28; Member since: 16 Mar 2016)

my beloved edge!

Heisen8erg has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Hi! i have the exynos model for less than a week and i really love this beauty! i owned a lot of phone in last 12-13 years and im not saying this a lot but this is my favorite phone! i use this in the past only for 2 phone! its not perfect but its close to perfection more than ever. this thing is simply the best phone right now. i didn't notice any other cons or deal-breakers except those i mention in this review but its only a week and im gonna update my review in a month.

battery section: and finally the best thing about this lovely phone! i didn't expect anything less and samsung again did a wonderful job with battery life! THANK YOU samsung. its like no one and no company give a s**t about battery life. i love you sammy. you get a best phone in any aspect AND the best battery life you can find. this is "The Dream"! let me give you a picture of how is the battery life. i had a very different phones and goofing around with them but when i pick a phone for my daily driver its should have a very good battery performance. i have a really heavy usage and there is a few phone that can satisfy me. for example in my note 5 which had a excellent battery life (n.3 in my ranking) i plug the phone in charge in 8 in the morning till 9:30 and my day begin at 10. i usually listen to music with my nfc-bluetooth headphone at least 3 h. watching a tv series or movie once a day (fullHD) between 1 hour to 2, checking my instagram, telegram like all the time! and another apps on my phone some...

Build quality 10/10 great! and easily the most beautiful phone i have ever seen!
Reception 10/10 no problem at all
Call quality 9/10 i had better but this is very good too. one of the problem i had with my last galaxy devices and now a it get a lot better.
Internet 10/10 i using a chrome a lot! always! and the ideal phone for web in my opinion was ios devices and now the samsung browser is fantastic. but the main reason i gave 10 to this part its the battery life when you using chrome. its great. i'll tell you down in battery section.
Multimedia 10/10 what can i say? like as always and every galaxy device, its awesome!
Camera 10/10 i didn't use the camera that much in several days but my first impression is absolute gorgeous! i cant give anything less than 10! but i will tell you more in my future review.
UI speed 10/10 no lag or letdown any where doing anything so far! ridiculously fast!
Everyday usage 10/10 i haven't any phone that get a 10 in this section and there is a lots of reason but this one is the perfect phone for me in any way!
Text input 10/10 OK
Display 10/10 i don't think there was any competitor non-samsung out there. with long distance best display ever. and i had note 5. honestly there was no difference there. they all are terrific.
Battery 10/10 there wasn't enough space here i write this section in top (review text)

Pros

• i cant find a decent word for battery life! simply the best.
  • almost everything about this wonderful phone!

Cons

• real fingerpring magnet!
  • fingerprint sensor its not the best especially compare to the blazing fast iphone 6s sensor.
  • slippery as hell!
  • 4:3 camera! its not bad but its shold have been 16:9.
  • quality of the speakers are realy good bt the loudness real weak! but i dont care.
  • its not a con but i realy like the wide angle camera on g5 :(

Heisen8erg alternatives:

Android
posted on 24 Mar 2016, 17:36 (Posts: 20; Member since: 04 Dec 2010)

Improved

Android has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Love the screen size and battery life. I get two days of moderate use. It actually last longer than my edge 6 did with moderate use. It's fast and sound on it is fairly loud. Camera did improve and launches super quick. I love the waterproof feature being brought back. My only complaint is that my S7 edge does not seem to accept 128gb cards or even the 200gb from SanDisk. I've tried almost all legit 128gb, directly from Samsung and best buy. Highest cards my S7 takes is 64gb. Might be a glitch but that is my only complaint.

Pros

• Almost every thing but the expandable memory

Cons

• Only accepts memory cards up to 64gb for me

max1c
posted on 13 Mar 2016, 15:33 (Posts: 83; Member since: 11 Oct 2014)

While not perfect, it's damn close to it.

max1c has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

It's a fantastic phone. It can do everything anyone would want and more. The only problem I have with this phone is the physical navigation keys. If Samsung ditched those, moved fingerprint scanner to the back and used native android navigation this phone would be perfect. High res display and Snapdragon 820 are fantastic for VR but drain the battery quickly. Battery life is good but not great. Overall this is probably the best Android phone that money can buy.

Everyday usage 9/10 Physical navigation buttons are not as good as software ones. Also, touchwiz isn't that great.
Display 10/10 Best display on the market.
Battery 9/10 Good battery life, but not great.

Pros

• Great build quality
  • Fantastic Screen
  • Great performance in all tasks
  • Outstanding Camera
  • Samsung pay
  • Android 6.0.1
  • Waterproof
  • Always on display
  • Snapdragon 820

Cons

• Touchwiz
  • Fingerprint scanner isn't perfect
  • Fingerprint magnet
  • Very expensive
  • No USB type C

max1c alternatives:

Clars123
posted on 11 Mar 2016, 17:53 (Posts: 932; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)

Black Onyx S7 edge (G935F - Global Exynos Model)

Clars123 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Easily the best phone I've ever owned. A massive improvement over my S6, and G3.
I was personally a fan of the Black Sapphire and Emerald Green of last year's flagships but I settled with Black because is ws the only Global model available and I found the silver one too flashy in person, same with the gold, and I'm not a fan of white. I hate carrier and regional locks as I travel a lot so I had to buy the phone outright, foregoing the free Gear VR, but I'd say the freedom is definitely worth it. Currently using it on T-mobile. I might get the Gear VR later to see how the VR experience has changed since the Note 4 as well as a gear S2 to further test the devices battery life when tethered to other devices. It does well with my Samsung wireless headset though.

Build quality 9/10 The phone feels absolutely great in the hand. I appreciate the 76% screen to body ratio.The phone with its screen size is as narrow as the S5. It definately feels premium, if there's anything I don't like is that the ring around the fingerprint sensor and camera are completely black instead of dark grey like the metal frame, but that's just nitpicking.The only reason I wont give it a 10 is the fingerprint prone back.
Call quality 10/10 Calls sound good..I think they gave the earpiece a boost in loudness and quality..although a change in aesthetics wouldnt hurt
Multimedia 9/10 In true Samsung tradition we have an amazing display. The audio quality is only slightly better than the GS6 though at least from the main speakers, the headphone jack is great but not excellent. I recently got a Samsung wireless headset and when paired with the UHQ upscaler the audio sounds a bit better.
Camera 10/10 Excellent camera performance. I absolutely can't stand spec whores who look at megapixel count and spew BS. Low light performance is out of this world. My only complaint is the 4:3 aspect ratio as i'm far too used to the 16:9 one of the S6. Although the option to shoot pics in 16:9 exists its only at 9.1 megapixels. I wouldnt have minded them making the camera at least a 13 megapixel one to maintain the 16:9 ratio at the expense of the camera hump, I personally don't mind humps as long as the ca
UI speed 10/10 Fast..that is all
Everyday usage 10/10 A great phone in day to day..I've only had it for 4 days..but still
Display 10/10 Do we really need to ask? No complaints whatsoever, amazing brightness, colours, viewing angles...It's a great experience
Battery 10/10 Easily my standout feature of the phone. I'm currently averaging 7 hours of screen on time with 1 and a half days of use, with the always on display being active. Standby times are great, I only lost 3 percent with the night clock on overnight. When I play games I use the battery saving setting in the game launcher but even in performance setting the drain isnt massive even with games like Candy Crush , Alto, Infinite Flight simulator among others. The only place I've noticed any battery drain i

Pros

• Excellent battery life
  • More than useful edge features
  • Excellent Camera
  • Builds on an already great design with excellent compactness
  • Great performance

Cons

• Fingerprint magnet (not as bad as last year in my opinion, but a con nonetheless)
  • No IR blaster ( I wasnt an avid user, but it was convenient to have)
  • The Always-On display could have more features

Clars123 alternatives:

nehakpur
posted on 28 Apr 2017, 13:29 (Posts: 0; Member since: 28 Apr 2017)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is really good phone

nehakpur has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is really good phone & now its up-step version is coming soon in the market. I'm talking about Samsung Galaxy S8 pro+ with infinity display. I'm a team member of www.connectbroadbandservice.in and maximum of our team members have booked pre-order of Samsung Galaxy S8 pro+
We are so excited to use this phone ..

Deanwhan97
posted on 22 Apr 2017, 13:29 (Posts: 0; Member since: 22 Apr 2017)

The Best Galaxy phone since ages

Deanwhan97 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Got this marvellous phone as a Christmas gift. coming from my 3 years old S4, i have to say that this phone is quite good if not excellent. ever since the S6/ S6 edge came out in 2015, the edge model was definitely my favourite but the bad battery life and sharp edges were important factors which made me say no to these models.Then came the galaxy S7 edge last year; since then, i am still amazed by that phone even if it is already 5 months old. in fact, the price tag is also more affordable than most of the other companies flagship phones so yeah definitely a nice move to buy one. only downside is that now with the nougat update the battery life was significantly reduced...you suck Nougat update T_T....Now i am waiting to test the new S8/S8+...

Pros

• Gorgeous Screen
  • Battery size delivers a solid performance and duration
  • Videos and Camera are bright and crisp
  • Fast-charging is a useful feature
  • Gaming experience is quite satisfying
  • Water and Dust resistance definitely a plus
  • Expandable memory is a life saver

Cons

• Fingerprints Magnet
  • Using a case for the phone may ruined the phone's beauty
  • Being a phone with a glass cover make it more prone to cracks

AaronMcKinney1
posted on 13 Feb 2017, 09:23 (Posts: 0; Member since: 13 Feb 2017)

This may be my last straw with samsung

AaronMcKinney1 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I normally don't give bad reviews but will on this one. Samsung, I hope you are listening.

Please DO NOT use my personal smartphone as your advertising platform! Other than all the other problems I have with this phone daily- this is unacceptable.

I have had many smart phones and been a customer of samsung since the first galaxy S. Maybe not anymore. At least going to be very skeptical of any more phones they put out. I am having a hard time with spending as much as I did on this phone and getting worse performance than I would have gotten from a phone I could have gotten for free.

Build quality 5/10 Look is good, but quality of materials, not so good.
Reception 1/10 At least half of my outgoing calls don't go out.
Multimedia 1/10 Constantly glitching
Camera 1/10 Almost always glitching. Sometimes audio will record while recording videos, sometimes it won't. Picture quality is ok.

Pros

• Water resistance, external HD, Look

Cons

• Everything else, but especially the advertising.

Mohanr
posted on 25 Dec 2016, 18:25 (Posts: 0; Member since: 13 Sep 2014)

S7 edge beast

Mohanr has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

one of the best that i've ever seen in the Market. Stunning display and Camera. great and quick charging.And due to the best phone., support from android is a must in releasing updates as quickly as possible.

Pros

• Best in class. quick charging
  • Display makes the best
  • every day usage of battery
  • Camera at its best

Cons

• due to natural wear level of li-po battery, could be 4000mah.

Najhad
posted on 06 Dec 2016, 11:08 (Posts: 0; Member since: 06 Dec 2016)

Greatest phone I've ever owned!

Najhad has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone is amazing. Outright Amazing. It has an amazing display. It's camera is second to none with amazing photo and video capabilities. It is great for people who like/need to multi-task. Many of the Features of the phone are easily access with the edge features.Much improved battery life over its s6 counterpart.

To top all of the off, Samsung provides great support for the phone with patches and upgrades to the apps and operating system. Any problem I've had either with the phone or the apps, has not persisted for more than 2 weeks. Even with the longer persisting problems they seem to at least get easier to deal with or patched as time goes on and this happens quickly.

Pros

• Amazing camera and video recording
  • Very good ability to multi-task
  • Features such as samsung pay and others are made incredibly easy to access with the edge panel
  • Samsung shows great support in upgrading the phone and the apps. Have yet to have a problem exist for longer than a couple of weeks.
  • Features seem endless. I've had the phone for about 3 months and am still learning new features.
  • Battery life is much improved over the Samsung Galaxy s6, the only thing that will drain the battery fast, it seems, is streaming videos and music.
  • Lightening quick with opening and switching between apps.
  • Camera is also extremely quick, capable of opening in less than a second and able to snap photos almost as quickly.

Cons

• Can be irritating to handle at first, takes some getting used to
  • Can be slippery at times, heavily recommend buying a case
  • Very sturdy frame and very durable but can break. And when broken the visual quality of the phone deteriorates fast.

aldhahap
posted on 24 Oct 2016, 18:08 (Posts: 0; Member since: 05 Apr 2015)

S7 edge best phone which i used ever

aldhahap has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

S7 edge best phone which i used ever " i used iphone and htc anf lg and sony and alot of devices but still there no any device Like galaxy S7 edge " its one of the best devises in 2016 ; congratulations Samsung

yay728
posted on 19 Oct 2016, 00:13 (Posts: 0; Member since: 18 Oct 2016)

Magnificent phone! Upgraded from Note 4

yay728 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

**I have the Exynos variant, please keep this in mind****(Note 4 was Snapdragon)**

Ever since the "Edge" phones from Samsung came out, I always thought to myself "that seems like a gimmick", but after seeing the S7 Edge, I really wanted to get my hands on one to see if this was the case. This device is nothing short of a masterpiece in design; I have the Titanium Silver, and having this color with the amazing curved edges, and the "Always on Display", really make this phone look like no other.

Before I had this phone, I was using a Note 4. I always looked at the S7 Edge and wondered if I should upgrade. I originally planned to wait for the next generation S8 or maybe even the Note 8 because I thought that going from a Note 4 to an S7 Edge wouldn't be a huge jump... but then I broke the digitizer on my Note 4, so I kind of had to get a new phone.

I have absolutely no regrets buying this phone. Even coming from a Note 4, this device is on a whole different level. It feels much more solid; it definitely looks and feels like it's massive price tag, something that couldn't be said of older Samsung flagships. The Touchwiz interface is optimized much better than before so this phone is extremely fluid compared to my Note 4. The AOD (Always on Display) didn't seem like a very useful feature before I had this phone, but after owning the a device with the AOD, I can safely say that it is very handy and that I don't think I will be able to use a phone in the future without it (If you...

Build quality 10/10 Definitely the best built phone I have felt to date. It feels extremely solid and expensive. It also looks like no other device, with its curved displays (especially in a flashy color too).
Multimedia 9/10 The speaker on this phone definitely isn't one of its strong points. It can get decently loud, but it's not the clearest.
Camera 10/10 I'm not a huge camera user, but all the pictures I have taken on this phone have been great so far. The auto focus on this camera is amazing, and equally as amazing is the "Quick Launch" function of the camera.
UI speed 10/10 Very Snappy and fluid. Have not experienced any of the traditional Touchwiz lag with this phone. Apps Launch amazing quick... Actually everything on this phone is amazing quick.
Everyday usage 10/10 This phone is fantastic in almost every aspect, but something to add to this "Everyday usage" portion would be that the phone is ip68 certified (It can survive in water up to 1 meter deep for up to 30 minutes). In addition to this, the S7 edge also had expandable storage up to 200gb.
Text input 8/10 I'd say the keyboard for Samsung is decent. They got rid of a feature that I loved on my Note 4. I used to be able to hold a number and it would give me a shortcut to an assigned word or phrase. The auto correct is also pretty intrusive so I turn that off immediately. Swipe feature works decently well, but does not capture swear words :(
Display 10/10 The 1440p AMOLED display is stunning. The colors really pop, and the screen is really sharp, and clear. I don't usually use black backgrounds, but the blacks on this display are absolutely amazing.
Battery 10/10 The main reason why I made this review in the first place is to let everyone who is considering this phone, know about the battery. This battery is retarded... in a good way. 3600mah with amazing optimization of the Exynos chip. This phone will last me a whole day without breaking a sweat. I have the brightness at 75%, and almost all the features on, including the AOD. I'll always be at around 30-40% by the end of the day. In addition to this, the way this phone charges is something else.. The p

Pros

• Best battery on any smartphone with flagship specifications
  • Amazing AMOLED display
  • Fingerprint scanner is very seemless
  • Extremely fast UI, even with all the Touchwiz features
  • Edge functionality
  • Design and build quality
  • IP 68 certified
  • AOD (Always on Display)
  • Great Camera
  • Expandable Storage, up to 200GB

Cons

• Speaker could be more clear
  • Samsung keyboard isn't the best

longnh
posted on 19 Aug 2016, 02:23 (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 Aug 2015)

One of the best smartphone ever

longnh has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

At the moment I bought Galaxy S7 Edge, it was the most powerful and beautiful smartphone. Even till now, that fact doesn't change. The build quality is very good, it's gorgeous and has a high-class feel and look. The performance is amazing, camera is outstanding great and battery is more than enough for a day.

Build quality 10/10 Galaxy S7 Edge is a beautiful piece of glass and metal. Its build quality is flawless and it has a high-class feel and look. I just can't find any gap between glass and metal body.
Reception 9/10 Reception is great. It still has reception and is able to make a phone call in a tight closed room, while iPhone can't.
Call quality 9/10 Call quality is good, but not great in some situations.
Internet 9/10 Very fast connection. Smart wifi switch is a plus one.
Multimedia 8/10 The speaker isn't loud enough.
Camera 10/10 Actually, it's incredibly great. The camera speed is very fast, auto-focus works flawlessly and very reliable. Image and video quality is so great. This is the best phone camera at this moment.
UI speed 9/10 Very responsive
Everyday usage 9/10 Easily to use, fast and clear.
Text input 9/10 To be honest, I don't like Samsung's keyboard because its Vietnamese keyboard doesn't work as I expected. But it's still very good for English language. In my situation, I prefer Swype which is so fast and accurate.
Display 9/10 Gorgeous display screen. I can use it outside even in a sunny day.
Battery 10/10 Excellent! Easily reach 7-8 hours onscreen.

Pros

• High-class build quality
  • Camera is incredibly great
  • Double-press home button to launch camera is a killer feature
  • Battery is very good
  • Always On feature is very useful
  • 2 SIMs or SDcard is a must-have
  • UI very fast and responsive
  • Front-camera has a very wide angle

Cons

• No IR blaster
  • Speaker not so loud
  • Home button's easily to get scratched
  • Glass outfit is a real fingerprint magnet
  • Very slippery
  • No USB type C yet, seriously?

longnh alternatives:

saeedshakil
posted on 11 Jul 2016, 12:00 (Posts: 0; Member since: 18 Mar 2014)

best of the best smartphone ever made

saeedshakil has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

best smartphone in the world right now.best smartphone of 2016.best smartphone ever made by samsung.best disply.best samsung ui,great build quality,great camera,water proof,micro sd card slot,3600 mah battery .

Pros

• allllllllllll

Cons

• slippery,need back cover to safe use

mercanesys
posted on 11 Jul 2016, 11:30 (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Jun 2016)

s7 edge

mercanesys has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

great phone with the best build quality i've ever seen , the max brightness could be a bit better but doesn't matter when you get around 6-8 SOT and a great camera in any given light condition ........

payday001
posted on 29 May 2016, 12:28 (Posts: 0; Member since: 29 May 2016)

Samsung made it: 10/10

payday001 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I believe this is the phone of the year already. It has a gorgeous camera, beautiful display, great battery life, it looks and feels pretty comfortable in hand as well. Sometimes you will try not to touch the screen when you watch video which can be hard and annoying a bit. This is a tiny problem and I love this phone. Everybody who wants the best phone, don't hesitate this what you are looking for.

Staminsh
posted on 10 May 2016, 04:10 (Posts: 0; Member since: 10 May 2016)

Piece of Crap

Staminsh has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Title of this post might shock some and they may call me an iphone fan. This is one of the best phones available in the market with one flaw that out weights all its good looks and features. The home button is not only easy to scratch but its protective coating wears off easily. I purchased this phone after ditching iphone 6s but this home button has disappointed me. I noticed a scratch on the home button, which I thought was on the protective plastic on the home button. I tried to peel off the plastic, which resulted in even more scratches and finally I had to remove the complete paint from home button to make it look even.

Build quality 5/10 Cheap plastic home button, easily wears off
Text input 6/10 Edge screen lacks adequate palm rejection, resulting in typos

Dev.sailu
posted on 30 Apr 2016, 13:01 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Apr 2016)

Best smartphone in the market

Dev.sailu has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This is the phone i would call best available in the market today. Best in design and build quality best in camera performance, best display in any smartphone, no lag in performance. Great for gamers. Great battery life with water and dust resistance makes it perfect.

Pros

• Best camera available in smartphone
  • Best display available in smartphone
  • Great battery life
  • Water and dust resistance
  • Always on display
  • Nice design and build quality

New and Refurbished